New hu help?

Username: Iravemp

Post Number: 1
I have a jvc KD-SH9700, would like to upgrade so I repurchased apline cda 7995(old one stolen), over all I like the jvc because of the dsp(club, concert, etc) and the eq, tilt extends out more. Apline as it has better sound quality, and quick button for bass settings. I would like to get a new hu, Im limited to 4volts as my sub amp jbl 1200.1 is 4volt max. I use a eclipse amp for all other mid, tweets. Anyway would like the deck to have dsp, a good eq, tilt. Only thing I can find close is sony CDX-GT805DX. I dont care if an older deck as long as its good with option im looking for, why should i buy?? Thanks for any help..

Username: Mike_pablo_78

Tulalip, Washington United States

Post Number: 1
I Have A Kenwood KDC-X979 And My Panel Is Broken It Wont Move At All It Just Stays Flopped Open Hanging There. I Was Wondering If There Is Some Place That Would Repair And Clean My Unit? And How Much That Would Cost ????????? Any And All Help Would Be Greatly Appreciated. I'm Still New At All This.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 3055
Shamus: Look at a Pioneer's head units.

Michael: The flex ribbon cable has probably worn down. They can be purchased from kenwoodparts.com and replaced by you quite easily.

Bronze Member
Username: Iravemp

Post Number: 14
what pioneer would be good... I seen older model that had dsp but dont know which.. my search in google dont tell diddle
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us