Hey B

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 842
when you upgraded your alt, did you upgrade the factory fuses? Thats alot of fuses to change out.

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1166
No why would you? Your factory electrical will always only draw what it needs UNLESS there is something wrong, hence the need for fuses. You actually are not really hooking up anything to the factory wiring so it is all good..:-)

PS- Sorry, I am not B but I figured I would get the answer to you quicker.. Polo. :-O

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 3048
no, no need to upgrade any factory fuses...

there is only 1 direct connection to the alternator, and thats the charging wire that goes to your battery positive terminal!!

The alternator control wire, will just monitor the alternators output, and display it on your dash, if u have a batt meter built into the instument panel..

but yeah, what Polo said... the car will only pull, whats needed... so with the 200a HO, it might still only want 40a... the rest to the system, and it will pull what it needs..
:-)

Call me if u need help when u get it...

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 3049
BUMP@!!!

Silver Member

Concord

Post Number: 845
cool, I talked to Nathan today and I think i'll be ordering one soon. It was like 300$ shipped which isn't bad at all. I'll have to get it after I test out the Hybrid Audio Legatia L3's.

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 3050
yea, thats a good price, especially on a Import...
whats this "hybrid audio legatia l3s"

Silver Member

Concord

Post Number: 848
www.hybrid-audio.com

I hope to have it soon like Thursday. It looks like a promising driver and hopefully fit my needs.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 3622
those Legatia 62's look SWEET!!!:-):-O:-):-O

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4010
wassup muddy.

alteraudio....i left all my factory wiring and fuses alone. i just added 0 gauge cables.

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 3069
Polo, u got mail... :-)

yea, Alteraudio, those Legatia's look real impressive, never seen a driver quite like these... I bet they sound delicious..

hey Muddy, how come your not up early anymore? get at me!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us