Ur guys first systems (Tell it inside)

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 789
my first was whut i got....RAA-1000 with 2 pwe 354 and 1 pwe 352(blown)....but im only bumpin the 1 pwe 354..only 500rms....

Silver Member
Username: J_baby15

Kentucky

Post Number: 323
2 12" Infinity 1230s in a sealed box with a Kenwood amp. Got it when i was 14 and hooked it up to my laptop in my room. LoL.

First system in my car was 1 15" L7.

Bronze Member
Username: Timothy_314

Post Number: 86
i got mines its
1 kicker L7 12" 4 ohm DVC
1 AP2000 amp yeah i know my sub can only be wired to 8 ohms on that amp :'(
2 sets of tweeters :D
1 Cd player lol its a eclipse CD5415 i think
1 cap. 1.0 frad lol thats it :D

Bronze Member
Username: Timothy_314

Post Number: 87
oh yeah my sub box is 3.0 Cubic F. tuned to 40 hz

Silver Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 560
lol my first was when i was 11 i had bought a dual sealed enclosure from Audio express and had 1 12" sub from walmart and 1 12" sub from radio shack and 1 dual 340 watt amp from best buy. Just keep upgrading and keep upgrading, you got to start sumwhere.

Ive liked bass since i was a baby.

Silver Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 600
my first system was some kicker front and rear speakers, a clarion hu, kicker mono amp, and 2 12" kicker impulse subs. been a long time so i can't really remember the amp or hu model.

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 316
2 12" type r's (older model)
Infinity amp( can't remeber which one)

would have kept it but it got stolen 1 week later

Silver Member
Username: Terry6405

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 789
2 pyramid hyperpro subs with less than 1 cu ft sealed each on a legacy "2000 watt amp"

it was crap, i won the gayest system award

Silver Member
Username: Rustysurfer916

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 187
lol i hear ya. my first was a house speaker hooked up to a 50 watt optumus amp in my trunk. but my first SYSTEM was 2 10 inch legacys hooked up to a 1000 watt pyrimade amp. the amps blowin in my garage and my 10s are in my car now still cuz i broke my 12 inch compVR's like 3 days ago

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 891
my first system wasnt crap i wish i could join you guys.. tho i did buy 2 pyramid subs in a sub box probably tuned to 60hz for my room which i still have lol.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1914
i had 2 10" mtx thunder 4000's in a q-logic bandpass box actually pretty sweet for a first system if i do say so it was hooked up to a 500 watt jensen amp lol

Bronze Member
Username: Johammbass

Cork, Cork Ireland

Post Number: 73
:-)
HU - cheap Pioneer

Front - cheap RF componets (at the time I thought they were the bomb:-)

RF coax in the back

all powered by RF 400.4, man it got HOT:-)

no subs at first, later I added 2 x SVC cheap 12" RF subs powered by SONY, I think it was the 760 or something:-)

Great experience:-)

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 3464
believe it or not....i still have my current system.....

minus the Pioneer 8600....it was a 3600....

and minus the DLS A6......my USA 4300x ran everything.:-)

Bronze Member
Username: Johammbass

Cork, Cork Ireland

Post Number: 78
DLS A6 rocks:-)

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1500
2 10" Pyramid subs, paired with a "1200" watt cuspid amp. Get system on e-bay for under 100....LOL

Silver Member
Username: Splmonster

Post Number: 117
well this is my first one, it consists of 1 15" AA arsenal, a kicker kx600.1, and a pioneer 680mp HU, not hookec up yet but im really excited!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Mtite_dabeast

Post Number: 35
I had 2 15" Lanzar 600 watt rms, and a 1600 watt 4 channel soundstorm amp.

I know... I know... but it really did the job.

Username: Orion_hcca

Post Number: 6
i still got my first system

HU crappy clarion magitune
Subs 2 10" 2-ohm round solobarics
Amp Orion 150 HCCA
Ugh Kicker ks-60s up front but hey they were free

Silver Member
Username: Gage

Post Number: 274
i had 2 10" type s and a jl 500.1 in a bandpass box lol

Silver Member
Username: Serius

Miami, FL USA

Post Number: 105
this is mine =)

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/226549.html

Username: Tweeker

Post Number: 1
Two Re xxx with orion 2500D

Gold Member
Username: Goatin

Ohio U.S.A

Post Number: 1105
I guess my fist setup was

Sony expold HU

2 kenwood KFC6969 6X9's

But my first real setup is

Pioneer Premier 860MP HU

2 12" Alpine R's

UltraLinear 2800 1200.2 Amp, Bridged

3.5 CuFt Custom box tuned to 35hz

4ga wireing kit, Magneticly Sheilded RCA's

2 Kenwood KFC6969 6x9's

And now I am missing my rear seat. lol

Silver Member
Username: Logan__tille

Hamilton, Indiana United states

Post Number: 145
tweeker you must be joking

Gold Member

Ohio U.S.A

Post Number: 1110
more like fibbing.^^

Post Number: 7
nope i got the RE's xxx for 600 on ebay like a year ago and like 6 months after that i won a orion 2500d on ebay for like 370 something. but right know im bumping only one xxx cause i need to buy a ho alt. still got a crappy jvc headunit though i need to save up to buy a new one. it took me along time to get my system right but i have patience and am happy with my set up.

Gold Member

Ohio U.S.A

Post Number: 1111
I'll believe you , but you should post pics when your done I would kill for a pair of XXX15's and enuff power to push them. I thought you were fibbing because I know 1 XXX15 can take a orion 2500 easy.

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 1042
2 alpine type X 12s
hifnoics 2005 amp
4 5x7 type R speakers
clairon VRX755VD (little bit of an upgrade from the factory hu lol)

i got it all around a year ago and just found someone to buy everything except the HU for around 850 bucks so im pretty happy.

Silver Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 801
on it was a 80 dollar kenwood hu stock speakers in a f150 with a multichannel amp witout crossovers runnin those subs witout enclousure but my real system that i installed my self was sony head unit, phoenix gold comp, sony 6x9, sony amp with sony unknow model som black ones and 35 dollar enclousure

Post Number: 9
nah lol im tight on money though i still need to buy a headunit, and a ho alt. and a digital camera since yall want pics and it will be useful when i need it. ill get a cheap one off ebay. Whats the tickest wire out thre cause right know i have 4 gauge i was thinkin of going bigger.

Silver Member
Username: Algirard1

OH United States

Post Number: 179
My first system is my current. A 15" AA Atlas powered by a kicker kx650.4 in a 3.5 ft^3 box tuned to 32 Hz. My headunit is a Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP. For speakers I have some pioneer 3 way 6x9s. I will be replacing these with some components when I get the money. For wiring I have some 4 gauge knukonceptz wiring. I completely love this system!

Bronze Member
Username: 30hrtz

Raleigh, Nc U.s.a

Post Number: 32
my first was 2 10inch pyramids,w/a 10 inch foam baffle in the middle of the subs.pyramid deck and a 40 watt pyramid power booster running the subs.that was back in 1989.by 1992 i had a ford ranger w/snugtop and 4 kicker 15s, a ppi 2300 amp.now im married w/2 boys,but i still got 1 10inL5 and a kx400.1. in between then and now ive had about 10 diff set ups in diff cars.I like exp. w/diff set ups and loved building boxes just to see how theyd sound.no time for that now w/family so you young guys keep it goin for all us "older"but never too old bassheads.oh by the way my 1st bass tape was D.J. magic mike and the royal posse.FEEL THE BASS!!!!! lol

Silver Member
Username: Buddyleee5

Post Number: 223
first system- 2 12" Re Se's from the group buy and a kicker 1200.1 off a clarion vrx765vd hu. Two months old.

New system: 2 12" AA Assassin's off an undecided amp, possibly a hifonics 2006 looking for a lot of power for not so much money. did i mention that i bought the last 2 assassins? :-D

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 2968
Stock HU
stock door speakers
2 10" kicker comps
pre-built box under the back seat of my silverado
kicker ix402 amp (~180w :-))

Silver Member
Username: Mixneffect

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 927
David,

I had the same CD. That was like 10-15 years ago... lol

Silver Member
Username: Mixneffect

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 928
My first real system were two 8" Dynaudio 21W54's in a slanted front 28 liter/chamber ported with two 1" MB Quart metal tweeters. It was powered by a Coustic 380. Had a Blaupunkt Tape player Phoenix I think... All this in a 82 salvaged Honda Accord with black unpainted fenders and hood. To top it all off I had the "WINK" mirror ... lol

Silver Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 493
my first system wuz 2 tweleves orion xtr series 3 with a kenwood(P.O.S)amplifier and installed by my uncle who is a f*u*c*k*i*n genious wen it comes to cars :-)

Silver Member
Username: Langless28

Boston, MA

Post Number: 567
stock speaks (1988 mercury sable) alpine mrf-250 amp, pioneer sub bought at a sears YES SEARS for 10 bucks and bazooka amp, oldschool alpine hu that i still love to death, beaten to he ll tho.

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 142
Two 15" audiobahn eternals in a ported box with a kole 2000watt amp, want to bad for spl but when it came to qulaity all I got to say is it was junk.

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 143
Two 15" audiobahn eternals in a ported box with a kole 2000watt amp, wasnt to bad for spl but when it came to qulaity all I got to say is it was junk.

Bronze Member
Username: Northomaha

Post Number: 56
I had three audiobahn Alum12n 12" subs
2 Audiobahn 8000T amps
and a kenwood hu

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 3027
I had to buy one component at a time...

but it was a Panasonic head unit, then eventually I put in two mismatched front speakers, a 5x7 Polk and a 5x7 Infinity. the treble was lacking so I cut off two matching tweeters from two different Infinity speakers and wired them into the front speakers. The rear speakers were also mismatched...a 6x9 infinity with a bad tweeter and midrange, and a 6x9 infinity/Chrysler speaker I got from a Chrysler something at a junkyard, haha. And for bass, I had an 8" mtx in a sealed box being powered by a really old Alpine amp that couldn't have put out more than 80w. I wasn't too bright at the time, because I hooked up the amp power wire (which was really 24 gauge speaker wire, haha) to one of the fuses in the main fuse panel and grounded it to the chassis of the fuse panel as well, nothing got damaged, but it did melt the insulation around the wire a bit. It sounds like a trash system, but it was definitely better than the stock.

I'm extremely glad to have a cleanly installed system where all the speakers are powered off amps now...

Silver Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 682
2 alpine Type S in a sealed box powered by a sony xplod 600rms 1400 max amp...then I switched 'er up to 2 alpine Type R's in a ported box and hit 139.6db and came 5th place in dg drag street B.
Now I run sponsored by Audissy (Brax Sinfoni Helix)

Bronze Member
Username: Blk02ss

Post Number: 58
My first system was with a Kenwood Shelf system and Aiwa home subwoofer. it was 8 inches with a 120 watt built in amp. my brother found someone selling an 8 inch sub from ther car for like 40 bucks and i buahgt it, took the sub out of the box and replaced it with it being hooked up to the home amp. i dont know what kind of sub it is because it is just black and i got it aobut 5 years ago, but it is still being used in my room right now.

Bronze Member
Username: Blk02ss

Post Number: 59
First car system was 2 type Rs with jl e1800D and kenwood HU with jl components.

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 2197
first system was kinda limited because i was driving a truck, 65 Chevy C-10.

old Sony HU, 10 disk Sony changer. Polk coaxials, older green coned ones...GXR's or something like that. they were on a 2 channel Profile amp. also had 3.5 inch Infinity Reference coaxials under the dash where the old 6X9 mono used to be. they were powered by the HU. sub was an 10 inch Alpine Type E, sealed box as a center consol. it was powered by a 600 watt Profile amp. wireing was house wireing, very hard to bend that stuff!! like 6AWG.

got the Accord and have changed the system out in it like every 2 months till now. lol

Silver Member
Username: Nemen

Post Number: 822
rockford fosgate punch amp with a diamond audio sub it was alright.

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 794
LOL...i didnt think this thread would get this much attention.....LOL...but TWEEKER.....those xxx was ur FIRST system.....how.....thats pretty cool if it was.....but its kinda hard to belive that something that nice can be ur first.....u might prove me wrong but....I dona know...Keepem coming

Bronze Member
Username: Hobbskc

Post Number: 11
2 12" Kicker Comp VR's
Crossfire Amp
Very nice Kenwood HU

I think this all cost me about $1,100 all together.

This was all in my first car...A 1990(I think) Nissan Sentra.

The car cost me $500.

Gotta have your priorities straight. :-)

Peace,
Hobbs

Bronze Member
Username: Freezeman_7

Post Number: 27
i got mine in nov 05

2 Db Drive 10's
4-channel 500 rms amp
2 3-way doorspeakers
pioneer headunit and a custom built box for an f150
which all happens to be for sale right now...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us