Complete Component System Advice needed...

Username: Bleeder

Jville, Fl US of A

Post Number: 4
I'm upgrading my entire stock stereo system ... It's ceiling limit is $1200 including installation and I would appreciate your recommendations.

I own a 2005 Ford F-250 CrewCab and have decided on a Pioneer DEH-P860MP HU to start with it's 6.5 volt Pre's, although I may dummy-down to the newer-model Pioneer DEH-P780MP (they reduced the volts on the Pre-outs this year....not sure why).

So, with the price point in mind, please provide me with your opinions/experience regarding what HU would likely be best (I'll likely stick with what's available locally with the above HU's), but more importantly, I need help regarding speaker recommendations/selections for BOTH front and rear that would match the HU in question, plus an appropriate amp to the speakers and that would fit the F-250 without too much modifying.

I want advice on everything...Is that too much to ask?

Username: Bleeder

Jville, Fl US of A

Post Number: 6
I may have posted this question on the forum recently, but I've lost the link to it and I'm not too sure how to get beyond 7 days on the forum here, otherwise, I wouldn't have reposted this...THANKS, and I appreciate your putting up with a repeated thread!

Silver Member
Username: Shepyjay

Ont Canada

Post Number: 116
lol
no not to much to ask well no1 if you go components you do need an amp bc of xovers bc they are a seperat tweeter and seperat a woofer alpine type r they are nice type s is good to as well as rockford fosgate and jbls now getting into higher quality like mb quarts jl audio focal, when looking for an amplifer try to match rms rating of the speakers. ok i hope this helps

Silver Member
Username: Shepyjay

Ont Canada

Post Number: 117
oh yeah lol listen to all speakers with amp and with out its up to you
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us