Local comp Pictures

Bronze Member
Username: Swisher

Marianna, FL

Post Number: 72
these cars were at a local competition...they both were at spring break nationals and the blue car took 3rd in its class...they are from a local shop called Stereo Source(sorry for lack of pics but i regretfully waited on a buddy to go to it and missed all the cars but these too...i didnt even get to see the w7's in the guys SUV thump...i think he was beat boxing...) but anyway here they are the blue car had 8 amps on an 18 eclipse ti he hit 161 with em and the other car has 16 amps on 2 15s not sure what brand but he hits 157 with em...in the suv those are w7s and jl 1000.1s

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Mrmikelazott

Independence, Oregon

Post Number: 108
so who won?

Silver Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 963
One thing I don't get is there are people out there hitting 160's with two sub why would you want to load a car up with all that stuff just to do no better? That is a lot of subs/power for them little figures. I think all competitions should be with a street driven vehicle and make the guys have to sit in there own vehicle at time of testing, lol. JMHO...Polo. :0

Bronze Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Post Number: 49
I like the sticker on the back glass of the red car. haha

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2566
I spy OZ subs in the red car... :-)

Bronze Member

Marianna, FL

Post Number: 79
the blue car was a true tanker it weighed like 8k lbs...1 1/2 inch glass that was bolted on(im pretty sure that the blue car won in his class like 161dbs with 1 18 eclipse ti

Silver Member
Username: Fiber

Post Number: 192
Lol that's virgil's blue hatch out of lynn haven (Panama City) he is so burnt out I go up to his shop all the time,,... lol did you see his lazy eye! btw... that hatch was my first car I sold it to him for $500 he said he has the "WORLD RECORD" for 1 sub. lol right.....

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1907
Polo - theres a lot more involved then just the number of subs when you get to thoes levels.

Bronze Member

Marianna, FL

Post Number: 85
he may have "had" the record at one point in his class but yea that virgil ive been to his shop too its right down the street from my moms josh where do you live?

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1327
that should deff invest some money into making their rides more presentable, espically the red civic, lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us