Silver Member
Username: Fiber

Post Number: 160
yes

Silver Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 788
Someone is full of sh!T! If you watch the movie closer the reflection shows the vehicle in a field at a function, maybe a sound off? Now the enclosure he posted was on the 15th it had two subs, the one in the video is ported with six, nice try, that box in the vid took longer than 2 days to make. Polo..

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/216392.jpg

Silver Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 789
Just confirmed his sh!tfullness, lol.

Utopia Audio's demo vehicle using nine 15" PBX Extreme's powered by Solid Audio amps. He's playing "Bob the Builder" - a song from a childs tv show in the UK.

"Taken at t-12 in Great Britian. This is what happens when you play bob the builder though 9 15inch powerbass subs (over 2kw a driver in this vehicle)"

Silver Member
Username: Nemen

Post Number: 716
LMMFAO ROFL hahahahahahaha he thought we werent gonna know and you cant just make a big @ss box and expect it to work lol that was a huge waste of time and money imo if he would of made the box to the specs those subs would of pounded.

This thread gave me a good laugh though thanks lol.

Bronze Member
Username: Swisher

Marianna, FL

Post Number: 35
josh if you havent noticed some of the people on here happen to be close if not audio experts why would you even try a thing like this? do you really think this ecustics forum is full of idiots?

Silver Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 791
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Geekbike

Post Number: 430
Hey Polo, DON'T BE A DICK.

Go look on ROE, his enclosure is on there. It's two down from the one you mentioned. Someone must have screwed up the link while it was uploaded, so the wrong video pops up.

Silver Member

Post Number: 163
yeah I have not been to any comps and I dont know how my link got messed up but my box is on there I dont have 6 pbx I have 2 and im not trying to lie about anything dont be such an assshole about it

Silver Member

Post Number: 164
if you did'nt notice the file names for my vid and the other are the same it's roe fault so go find another way to be a dic and post your dumbasss pics.
.... Josh

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 545
i dont even get whut any of u guys are talking about.....can u explain

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2477
they were saying josh is a liar, but he accidently posted the wrong link. he built a 20cuft box the other day for his 2 15 pbx's and put a video of it on ROE. which is true but ROE messed up, where the picture of his video is the wrong video plays.

Silver Member

Post Number: 165
no it's just the vid names are the same with mine and his.

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2484
well when i click on the one with your picture i view the wrong video... it has a different name though...

Silver Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 792
Not trying to be an @sshole, but a NORMAL person who posts does in fact click on his/hers own link to make sure it is correct. We are only left with the assumption that you are a newbie trying to pull ANOTHER fast one on us but with our vast knowledge can foil there schemes every time, lol. I apologize for jumping to a conclusion but the mistake was also yours. Check your post/links next time when posting and you won't get any of my lovely picture, hahahahha..Polo :-O

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 2807
lol

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2337
Upload
Cheers

Silver Member

Post Number: 166
it's ok I got ROE to fix it I will start a new thread. with the real one, btw I did check it and it worked but they must have renamed it
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us