Help building system on 99 explorer sport ( experts plz)

Username: Zepcoe

Post Number: 8
Hi,
My name is Matt,Im new to the Car Audio Idustry.
I have had one system in my life and it was set up by Circuit city. Im extreamly iterested in learning about how all this sh** works etc. If someone could be so nice as to just look at my information and mabe help me out.

CAR- 99 explorer sport
SUBS- just orded (2) eternal audiobahns
mistake there cause i like to here the music along with the bass not just SPL
(but i can sell if need be)
AMP- rockford fosgate t10001bd
BOX- not sure yet was going to ask someone to help if they could because im not quite sure what subs im going to use yet (any suggestions)
P.S.- Those subs and amp i just orded last week, Right now i am running a Audiobahn Flame Q 1100 RMS and a MTX amp Model- MTA8001.
So thats what all i have and if somone could help me make my truck thump hard as fu** i would so appricate it.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1254
alright wats your budget and stop having like 3 threads all at once please and you are going for sql correct

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7128
i thought u left charlie !?.......

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1258
ya i cant get on aim its weird the mouse like forze on my computer so i left it alone for a while and now i am on the other computer but theres no aim on it il try to gte on aim though

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
ya sry i just have like many of questions. budgetis 0-100 till i sell my old sub, box and amp which would be flame q, mtx amp- model- MXA 8001, and my box which was 100 dollars so i was going to sell all for like 350 to 380. and SQL is sound quality right? if it is thats what i want but i still want thump too

Silver Member
Username: Nnnnick_b

Weddington, Nc Usa

Post Number: 553
SQL is a good blend of output and soundquality. Basically a system that is loud and sounds good doing it.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1259
so basically you have 450 for everything mhhhh huh you might want to save up for a while you get what you pay for in car audio

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
yes i have already baught (2) Eternals and a rockford fosgate amp model- t10001bd so that means i have 350 dollars anless i sell the eternals i just baught which in that case i could probably make a profit on since i baught 2 for 335 doallrs and list is 400 a piece and every one in my community is rich and stupid so they probably would go for it if i needed to sell?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
350 extra

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7130
YA - Sell those Eternals ASAP & buy some better SQL subs soon after ..........

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
Any advice on which subs have the best SQL with 700-780 dollars powered by a rockford fosgate amp t10001bd

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 2679
so you have 1000wrms and an explorer....and you want a loud system that will still sound good.

RE SX18, SX15
Treo SSi18, SSi15
Ascendant Audio Havoc 15

:-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us