"Col" your Dumb Xplods are dumb

why get on a sub forum

and talk about crap!!

stop!

Silver Member
Username: Nnnnick_b

Weddington, Nc Usa

Post Number: 528
I think I might hate this thread even more then I hate sony xplods.

Bronze Member
Username: Jl_rock

Temecula, California U.S.

Post Number: 64
why do you have xplods!

they suck a**

why say that!

Silver Member
Username: Goatin

U.S.A

Post Number: 701
Xpold does suck But I had a xplod HU for 5 years and 3 vehicles and it still worked flawlessly when I just recently replaced it with my Pioneer 860. But there is no comparison my pioneer is like 10 times better.

Bronze Member
Username: Jl_rock

Temecula, California U.S.

Post Number: 65
are the HUs the old round ones!

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1137
I can't say they suck, but I can't say they are good. Xplodes have a higher failure rate than any other company (in most cases). However, when they do work, they can get fairly loud . I experimented with a few in my days. They sound horrible, can't take the rms they say, fail easily, but can get decently "loud." Overall, they are horrible subs

Bronze Member
Username: Kevin420

Gilbert, Az USA

Post Number: 26
smoked a pair of 10" explods about 2 yrs ago. Their amps are way over power rate. I bought a so they say "500watt" 4ch. amp at wall mart for like 80 bucks. Not impressed with the explod equip, so it's in a box somewhere in the garage now. Maybe i'll put it in the lady's car till it burns up. Sony should stick to making PS3's and tv's

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 1139
I may not of owned a pair of sony subs, but I have owned their speakers and amp. First of all, had some 5.25" speakers, which may of lasted a few weeks. Sounded horrible, so I sent them away to get repaired. Got them back, hooked them up, and same thing. I said screw this so I brought it back and exchanged them for a sony amp. The amp (4 channel) said it did 500 watts. I bridged 2 channels and ran two subs off it like the book told me to do. That thing got hotter than a furnace after about 10 minutes of playing. After I went through a set of subs on it, I brought it back to the store for a full refund. Needless to say, I will never buy a sony product again. Their hu's are extremely popular up my way. Never really used them so can't comment on that

Bronze Member
Username: Kbenz47

Rochester, New York United States

Post Number: 23
ive had 2 sony hu's, tossed the first one cuz it didnt have enough pre out outputs. Second one I still have in my car, the only thing about the HU's is that they dont have all the extra little features that Alpine, Elipse, Panasonic and Pioneer have.

Silver Member
Username: Djbeanpole

Naptown, Indiana USA

Post Number: 139
After telling my friend to get rid of his xplods, we made them EXPLODE by throwing them off the top of our dorm. We were aiming for the dumpster but one missed and blew up into a billion pieces. It was funny.

Silver Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 924
Sony makes some of the best audio equipment in somepeoples world. So lay off of them.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7134
Um - the answer to the thread question is .....

Every1 on ecoustics !

but u have 2 admit that most other electronics products by sony besides their car audio is pretty decent .........

Silver Member
Username: Djbeanpole

Naptown, Indiana USA

Post Number: 140
I agree with that. Car audio = not so much.

Gold Member
Username: Pelona

California

Post Number: 1179
yeah sony is like the worst in car audio but like the best in everything else like tvs, dvds, and of course playstations

Silver Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 827
who hates this thread. me

Gold Member
Username: Pelona

California

Post Number: 1180
me too
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1586
your mom hates sony.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 1158
There's too many brands that we can make threads about:

1. Who Here Hates Pyramids?

2. Who Here Hates Audiobahn?

3. Who Here Hates Pyle?

4. Who Here Hates Lanzar?

In other words, I think it's time we let this thread die.....

Bronze Member
Username: Makmillion

United States

Post Number: 35
I sometimes buy xplod 12s when they're on sale at walmart only to hook them up and watch them die.

It's actually fun! sometimes they go in less than a minute, other times the get a good half hour of play before the amp spreads that voice coil all over the spider :P
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us