My subs broke/fixed my car!

Silver Member
Username: Lewass

Boomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 486
Hey guys I know I have heard stories of bass breaking various objects on your rides, but has anyone ever had their bass FIX something? I have! I got a new AC compressor last summer, it wasn't installed correctly and I have a push button fan direction changer (defrost/vents/floor/mixed/etc..). Anyway, I would push the button to change it, and it wouldn't shift, it was as if the linkage that redirects airflow was rubbing and was caught up on something. So I just say oh well at least my stereo works, and bump myself silly. About 3 or 4 weeks of bumping later, the bass dislodged the air redirector and it now changes instantly and freely whenever I push the button. My subs fixed my climate control!!

Anyone else had something actually fix itself from the bass? Haha

Silver Member

Boomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 500
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Johnnylemoine

LaPlace, Louisiana United States

Post Number: 627
awesome dude, i wish my bass would fix the rattle in my truck or my broken collar bone.

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 493
what are the model number on those subs again?

Silver Member

Boomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 504
JWS-10

Come on, nobody has ever had their bass fix anything? haha

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2166
your climate control is vacum controlled... LOL I cant see how the bass fixed it.. :-)
check for loose vacum lines under the dashboard or a bad acutator.. open the dash dude... about 5-8 vac lines under there, u could be pinchin 1!! :-)

Silver Member

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 509
http://www.mycarjams.com/car_audio/hazel/detail/JWS12

would these be your subs in the 12 version?

Gold Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 1233
broken collor bones suck. i was playing backyard football and one of my friends tackled me and when i came down i heard the sweetest crunch noise i've ever heard. it did hurt though

Silver Member
Username: Jbump

Nebraska City, Nebraska USA

Post Number: 210
I've had my bass get rid of nausea.. but when i had to get a root canal a couple weeks ago.. that didn't help it at ALL.. right now edead is fixing all my problems.. lmao, punch my trunk and it sounds like your punching concrete..

Silver Member

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 540
bump...

http://www.mycarjams.com/car_audio/hazel/detail/JWS12

would these be your subs in the 12 version?

Silver Member

Boomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 527
Yea, thats it

Silver Member
Username: Djbeanpole

Naptown, Indiana USA

Post Number: 131
It fixes unwanted conversations. if my ex g/f or parents wanted to talk to me and I didn't want to hear it I'd turn up the volume. The parents understand and now really don't care much and the ex g/f has walked out of my life. So I feel that I fixed THAT aspect of my life muahahahaha. F*(@#% BI@%$
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us