IM Gettin Two Of These(WATCH VIDEO)

Bronze Member
Username: Kicker101

Alberta

Post Number: 23
Im gettin two of these Audiobahn 12" Emortal series...the guy in this vid has one 15" emortal....but 2 12" emortals should pound??????
Suggestions/comments?
Click below/link to watch the power of Audiobahn http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/Audiobahn/immortal15.12.wmv

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1197
dont get them audiobahn is not good at all they get loud but they lack sq and they have poor build quality

Bronze Member
Username: Bassheadjosh

Utica, MI US

Post Number: 29
Actually from what I've seen the imortal series is one of audiobahns best subs...they're high end subs aren't too bad, and I've seen some of those immortals in action...they made me literally sick...2 12's ran off of a ppi pcx2400....only around 1500 rms rated power to them and I couldnt stand it...too much.

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 2141
yea its loud...sound like complete crap, better for the money....the SX should be right up ur alley :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Bassheadjosh

Utica, MI US

Post Number: 30
lol...it did sound disgusting...kind of like trying to produce everything and then compress it to one note or something....linear distortion? i duno it sounded horrible but was extremely loud

Silver Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 678
yea. get the re sx and you would be more than satisfied. the audiobahn subs do get loud like you see in the video but they sound like sh!t (sq). not worth the money
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us