//POWER ACOUSTIK VS. AUDIOBAHN\

Silver Member
Username: Talon_es93

Post Number: 124
WHAT WOULD BE BETTER BETWEEN AND AUDIOBAHN ETERNAL 15" AND A POWER ACOUSTIK MOFO 15" IK MOST OF YOU HATE AUDIOBAHN BUT THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE ACUALLY HEARD AN ETERNAL AND MOFO WHAT DO YOU THINK WOULD BE BETTER... IN SPL... AIN'T TO CRAZI ABOUT SQ SO IF THATS THE ONLY THING U GOT AGAINST AUDIOBAHN THEN WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THESE 2 SUBS??

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6947
Why does it seem that everyday here on ecoustics we are seeing Power Acoustik vs. some other brand !?.

Whats the reason 4 the sudden interest in PA !?........

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3369
personally i wouldn't take either of the two but if i had to choose one i would go with the mofos. i used to have a pair of audiobahn subs and i know how they are so i would never buy it again. as for the mofos, never heard them so that is why i would choose the mofos out of the two.

Silver Member

Post Number: 125
rovin the only reason i brang up PA is b/c alot of ppl here talk about the mofo and it sounds like its a good sub ... and i have a immortal and i like the way it sounds but whats a good sub that don't cost to much ... i'm plannin on about 4 15"s .. but i want subs that sound better then a kicker comp or around there but maybe a lower price

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6951
O ok - i was asking y ppl suddenly liked em but i now see ur also asking the same too .

4 15s - what kinda ride u have 2 hold 4 15s man ?

whats ur max budget ? - would make more sense 2 go with 2 good 15s rather than 4 not so great 15s ......

Silver Member

Post Number: 126
ya but i want it to look cool and sound bad azz uk .. i aint' got a budget imma juss save up some money and buy one at a time...my boy is goin to be born in less then a month and i'm only 17 so i can't go and spend my whole paycheck rite away any more.. gotta save my small change for speaker money now uk... but i have a eagle talon... its a small car that imma use for a pure bass car.. make it a 2 seater....i have 3 other cars so it won't make a difference to use that one for just me.. i'll post a pic

Silver Member

Post Number: 127
image/bmpUpload
bass2.bmp (50.8 k)

image/bmpUpload
bass.bmp (50.8 k)

image/bmpUpload
blue3.bmp (30.5 k)

image/bmpUpload
talon.bmp (97.3 k)

Silver Member

Post Number: 128
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 129
and the reason i want kinda cheap ones is so i can get the money for em faster

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6368
There cheap for a reason

Silver Member

Post Number: 130
CVRs are cheap and they pound

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2413
no offense. but you need to sell your pure bass car, dont buy a system, and invest it all into your son. its not his fault hes being brought into this world so soon. you should give him the best life he can possibly have...

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 5428
The guy's only 17. Why didn't you use a con-dom? Usually stereos and babies don't go together.

Silver Member

Post Number: 131
lol... my speaker money is gather coins.. all my cash is put away for him....is will have the best life i can give him.. did use one but i guess it ripped... i'd give up all my cars and speaker and everything for him if i had to... but just b/c he's gunna be born don't mean i can't have my cents for a few subs... come on tho this ain't opra... but thanks for your concern

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Cancun, Mexico U.S.

Post Number: 6369
wow i didnt even read that u had a kid on the way..Get yo sh!t straight, screw car audio until u can fully take care of ur kid...

Silver Member

Post Number: 132
i am takin care of that first....he gots everything he needs for like the first year.. i prolly won't buy anything before he's born n e ways.... and if i do need exrta money i have sum saved up for only him and if i need more i'll use my speaker money.... relax.. he will come before car audio before no matter what...

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6953
whoa ! - this thread has taken a strange twist !

ok u said u set ur $ apart 4 ur son - cool .
What i would do is sell ALL 3 rides & buy a multi purpose vehicle like a small sized suv .
That way u have 1 good ride 4 family use & u can have a decent system in it like 2 of these
http://ascendantaudio.com/arsenal12specs.html & like a PPI dcx 1500 amp .....

Silver Member

Post Number: 133
i have my family car...nice big azz suburban i pu a lil tv in it for him already got an alpine stereo and i'm think about gettin a lil bass link thing in the future for surround sound... gots 20s on it and my dads gunna get it painted for me.. also have a 4 door 67 impala which i'll use for bass and also a family (only bassin when family is outta the car)

Silver Member

Post Number: 134
then i have a regal to so i guess its 4 cars.. and that ones for mommy and daddys alone time once in a while gots 18" spokes and a decent system

Silver Member

Post Number: 135
so how about them subs?

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6960
i dont see y any1 needs 4 cars - all u need is 1 daily driver & 1 2 go crusing in .....

Gold Member
Username: Pelona

California

Post Number: 1103
17 isnt too young to have kids

Bronze Member
Username: Roy_t

Swimmingmom2005@yahoo...., Swimmingmom2... Swimmingmom2...

Post Number: 43
get her to have an abortion its way cheaper.
Then you can bump in all 4 of your cars!

Bronze Member
Username: Devastation101

Post Number: 62
Hey, that's F'd up that you would even say something like that "3,4 Meth...", trying to be funny or not. Hey .D., man, keepya head up, I'm only 19 and I have a 15 month old. It's not as bad as people make it seem, just make sure you're there for him man. And as far as your music goes, you can still thump. I have 2 15L7s in my explorer, and my son loves em just as much as I do!

Silver Member

Post Number: 136
thanks for your support Dontrell... and 3,4 meth thats messed up man... i didn't even think about abortin him man... that sh!t juss ain't rite... if u don't want your kid when you have one ... if you ever have one at least give it up for abortion... give it a chance to live at least u never know... maybe some day that kid will make a big difference in your life.... hopfully to help you grow up and get that abortion sh!t outta your head

Silver Member

Post Number: 137
and i like to have lots of cars... between me and my dad we have 12 cars... i perfer to have more then less to tell you the truth... can't fit all your ideas in jus one car....we have big trucks low tuners muscle cars work trucks and classics... jus a hobby uk
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us