Username: Ear_splitter

Post Number: 9
Jl is the s***

mad crazy people cant handle them

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3378
i think bret and cody are the same person. he is just trying to stir up some controversy here. lol.

Silver Member
Username: Lewass

Boomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 467
Good thing Jackie Chan was around to shut them both down...

Silver Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 152
i agree chad.

both bret and cody registered the same day and they type there username the same, with that dash at the bottom in the middle.

i think bret is some stupid f$&kin newbie that don't know sh$t and is scared to ask a ? about subs. his profile says he's 16, probably has to borrow his parents car, and buys stuff from walmart, so you know he's rolling hard with his sony xplodes, even though he knocks them.

Username: Jl_rock

Post Number: 7
yah----no kidding they were anoying!!!

Post Number: 8
im new and dont know that much---but i know how bad xplops are----and they f*** suck

Silver Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 648
funny-animation-mr-bean.gif

Silver Member

Boomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 469
Look at a Shadow, its cody/brett again! hahaha, "Jl_rock". Dumbest newb ev0r

Bronze Member
Username: Re_baby

Okc, Ok Usa

Post Number: 13
first i have a jeep with 2 12'' power acoustik with a 980/2 pa amp but i wont 2 15'' re audio, but g** cody browny say jl are better i dont thinks so, and cody y lie about 2 w7 when u dont have a car

Silver Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 649

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1175
y do i get the same feeling about ^^^^^^ look at his username jl rock i think it is the same person just look at the title to this thread re rock just flip it to the other thread jl rock lol

Silver Member

Ct.

Post Number: 153
Re_baby, Ear_splitter, jl_rock= dumb_a$$!

he's so stupid he don't even change the way he type's his name!

Bronze Member

Okc, Ok Usa

Post Number: 14
i hate jl re goes all the way

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
just so you guys know that was my dumb brother cody brown is my older brother in law.....so if you guys want to say were the same people you guys are the dumbest vetrans every fu****s

Silver Member

Ct.

Post Number: 154
yeah, right!

Bronze Member

and so you know bret is my freind down the road------this is "a shadow" on my brothers name now you can stop mouthin us newbies-----

Bronze Member

Okc, Ok Usa

Post Number: 15
i hate jl re goes all the way

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
if these name are the same person/ or two people how is it we login at the same time to talk

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1178
thats just retarted and why would we believe you anyways lol
"just so you guys know that was my dumb brother cody brown is my older brother in law" that doesnt make any sense in the first place seing as cody brown posted that and now saying that cody brown is your older brother

Bronze Member

there is 3 of us dum a**

Silver Member

Boomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 473
"i hate jl re goes all the way"

I bet you and your 2 butt buddies go all the way too

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
hey im going to get off on a new start---how do you get higher as a member---do you post messages the more you have the higher the rank---seeing how charlie is a gold member and 1178 post---is that how it works? i a fu**** newbie help me out

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1180
no sh!t but how can cody brown post this "just so you guys know that was my dumb brother cody brown is my older brother in law" thats like cody saying he is his brother in law do you get yet dumb f^ck

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1181
it goes by everytime you post it counts as one at i think 100 its silver 1000 gold then 10000 platinum doesnt really mean much cause theres people here that know more than me and have a lower post count but for the most part i would have to say that the people with higher post counts know moe not in every case though

Bronze Member
Username: Bret

Okc, Oklahoma Usa

Post Number: 50
he is dumb

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
bret go smack your daddy---for buying power acoustiks--waste of money

Silver Member

Boomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 474
Bret, you have 50 posts in like 1 hour. We all knew you were totally new to car audio the second you started posting.

The number of posts doesn't make someone knowledgeable. There are people on here who mainly just read, and post once every 3 months, who know more than most of the people on here.

Don't just post as much as you can, read what the experience people are saying, and ask intelligent questions. Don't just post something stupid because you are afraid to ask the question and sound like you are new.

I believe before this all started that you really just wanted to know if we thought JL or RE was better.

In that case, JL is widely regarded as the #1 high end car audio subwoofer manufacturer. Their "/" series amps (Any JL amp with a / such as JL 500/1, or JL 300/4, are in the slash series) are also highly thought of. They have outstanding build quality, and sound quality. The offer a wide range of products to suit almost every need. The only negative side of JL is that they are first class equipment and they demand first class prices. Or, to put it simply, JL's are very expensive.

Resonant Engineering (RE), on the other hand, is also regarded as one of the top (some consider them #1) subwoofer makers. Many people love RE because they offer similar build quality as JL, but for less $$. For example, an RE SX can handle 1000 watts rms, so can the JL 13w7. Yet the SX can be had for somewhere around half the price of the 13w7. Watts is not the only thing that matters, as the 13w7 is a better sub, but that example gives you an idea how pricing goes from RE vs JL. The main reason everyone loves RE is because they offer many more subwoofer models that go above and beyond the 1000 watts rms rating, where JL stops at. So if you are an insane (and deaf) basshead, who needs rediculous earth-shattering bass, RE offers the goods... Such as the new RE XXX which handles 2000 watts rms and still sounds good!

In conclusion, I hope this gives you a better understanding of what I think was your original question, however, next time rather than trying to be sneaky and hide the fact that you are new, just be honest and we will help you and respect you more. There is nothing wrong with being new. It's that whole lieing and bullshitting thing that gets us pissed off.

-Lewass
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us