Username: John_wash

Nashville, Tennessee

Post Number: 152
4 CVR 12S PORTED IF U HAVE THE SPACE

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3257
i would go with the 4 cvr's too. that would get insanely loud if powered corrctly. what amp do you plan on using?

Bronze Member
Username: Talon_es93

Post Number: 75
i can make space imma make my talon a pure bass car... no speed or nothi juss bass

Bronze Member

Post Number: 76
my mtx thunder 81000Di powered 2 CRVs before off one channel and it pushed them good....and with the amp turned down alot..and they still started to smell all burn so i think i can do it with this amp

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3259
"i can make space imma make my talon a pure bass car... no speed or nothi juss bass"

i like the way that sounds. good luck and make sure to post pics during and when you are done.:-)

Silver Member
Username: John_wash

Nashville, Tennessee

Post Number: 154
4 SHO WE NEED PLENTY PICS

Silver Member
Username: Buckshot

Post Number: 121
your fitting 4 12" in ported in an eagle talon? you takin the back seats out?

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3260
you should look into another amp cause that amp isn't going to be able to utilize the full potential of 4 kicker cvrs

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
ya i wanted to try to make a fiber glass box.... would wood be better???.. i got some pic of the car imma use... its empty rite now and i'm rebuiltin the engine but i'll show you anyways

Silver Member

Post Number: 123
my buddy has a 98 eclipse(eagle talons are basically clones) he was thinking about stuffing alot into it too youll prolly have room when the back seats out you just gotta clean it all up with more carpet were the seat was and ect.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 78
idk i've pushed hella sh!t with that amp and never did it give me any problems... its a small amp but its impressed me... i'll give it a try and if it ain't as good as i expected then i'll ask for your help in pickin an ampUpload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 79
i've had 5 10"s in this car before... and i've also had 4 12"s ... and also 2 12"s and 1 15"

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3262
sh!t tha is alot of space. your subs are going to be right behind your head. lol. its gonna sound awesome in your car.

Silver Member

Post Number: 124
you got the old model... what kinda engine is in it 2.0 sohc? when we where lookin for a new motor for his all we could find was the ones that went into yours but anyways looks like you got the room....carpets not as bad as i thought

Silver Member

Post Number: 125
how fast have you got to with that car and is it a stick i just wanna compare with the new and old

Bronze Member

Post Number: 81
ya its a 2.0 but dohc... my car was a none turbo and i juss found out that the engine i'm puttin in is a turbo so i wont' be as fast... but thats good i can cruise slower and shake windows downtown for long period of time

Bronze Member

Post Number: 82
i got it to like 115 and ya its a stick... i think the newer ones are way better... mines all stockand none turbo... but i have smoked a few cars.. BMWs civics mustangs and they had a few thingys under the engine

Silver Member

Post Number: 127
wait now the new motor is a turbo? then it should be faster....

Silver Member

Post Number: 128
only 115? i figured atleast 125 my friends 98 eclipse is a 2.0 dohc non-turbo he just put another engine(same that was in there before) because he slung a rod through the last one....but anyways his is a stick and he got to 140 on the old engine but now his spedometer is not gettin power so he dont know how fast he can get it yet with the new engine he smokes alot of people with it mostly 4 and 6 cylinders all the v8s whoop his azz unless its like a big big body but even them give him a run

Bronze Member

Post Number: 84
sicne its a turbo and i don't have the turbo kit its will be slower b/c this engine has high compretion.. so think will be a lil bit hard to push uk... i'm pretty sure but i'm still learnin... i'm only 17

Silver Member

Post Number: 129
well im only 16 but is it a stock turbo motor(like it came from the factory with a turbo) if so then it should be set to have a turbo on it

Bronze Member

Post Number: 85
well i never got to the 4 gear... and not for that long period of time...but remember i'm only 17 so i can't drive that good either

Bronze Member

Post Number: 86
it is a stock turbo but i don't have the turbo or intercooler or anything so its still gunna be a non turbo

Silver Member

Post Number: 130
i seem to drive better fast but everyones different i gotta go to class we finish this discussion tomorrow but you gotta think 4th and 5th gear isnt that much of a different in a 5 speed 5th is basically just a cruizin gear and you might get an extra 10 or 15 mph outta it

Silver Member

Post Number: 131
i see what your sayin now though you car isnt setup for a turbo :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 87
ya.... so 4 12s it is hu

Silver Member

Post Number: 137
go for it..should be badarse

Silver Member

Post Number: 113
what other subs would be good for bout 150 to 200