Where to mount these two kicker 6x9's?

Silver Member
Username: Reloaded

Mebane, NC U.S.A

Post Number: 118
I just purchased to kickerDS693 6x9's and dont know where I could mount them. I was thinking on the rear deck abou the trunk space, its removable and I dont think it can handle the wait of two of them. I was thinking of maybe building boxes for them and getting the same color carpet to make them flush with the car. But there is something else I thought I would like to do and it would make a good project if that I make the boxes for them and then mount them in the trunk to the trunk and since this is a hatchback when I lift it up the speaker like flip down and face outward, then of course the amps and subs will show as well so Im kinda going for a nice presentation as well ya know. I already put a pair of 5.25 Alpine type s's in front with bass blockers on them and going to get a pair of 5x7 alpines for the back plus the 6x9 and subwoofers and all. So where should I mount these bad boys ?

Silver Member
Username: Reloaded

Mebane, NC U.S.A

Post Number: 120
BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Nypdlapd

Post Number: 100
I think the rear deck can Handle the weight,If you want you could bulid a box(to me it sounds better)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us