Tang Band Group Buy on 6.5 and 8in subwoofers!!!

alteraudiousa
Unregistered guest
Ok well i extended the end date to the middle of Feb. All orders must be in by Feb 15th. I have so far 8 drivers of the 6.5s. Here's the info i posted earlier:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok well here's the thread. Its for Tang Band 6.5 and 8in subwoofers. Must have a total minimum of 20 or more of any driver sold in the group buy. if 20 or more aren't bought, these prices will not apply but i can still get you them. Sorry the 5.25s are out of stock until April or so. If interested in plate amps please PM me and we will see about pricing on it. 100% of the order can either be paid at time of signing up or by the 15th of Feb. Here are the prices.

(6 or more)TANG BAND W6-1139SG 6-1/2" SUBWOOFER-$31.00 plus actual shipping(3.52lbs)
(4 or more)TANG BAND W8-740C 8" SUBWOOFER -$44.50 plus actual shipping(10.5lbs)
(4 or more)TANG BAND W8-1363SA 8" SUBWOOFER -Neo magnet version- 48$ plus actual shipping(5.88lbs)

Shipping is through Fedex directly and rates can be calculated through their website, "from" zip is 28027.

I'm signed up for 2 so, 18 to go!

I can get power plate amps. I believe if i can get 8 or more amps sold, the price would be around 40$ for a DAYTON SA70 70W SUBWOOFER AMPLIFIER (70rms@40hm) plus shipping(5.75lbs). The dayton SA100 100W would be 70$ plus shipping(8.5lbs) if 4 or more are bought.

if interested email me at sales@alteraudiousa.com your name, email address, and shipping info and i'll be sending out emails for when your payment is due and where to send it to.

Anonymous

u daily post like crazy all over this forum & yet still u find it hard 2 take 2 mins 2 reg
(no offense cause u do seem 2 know ur stuff)

Silver Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 688
alteraudio is the store in CONCORD?

I want 1 pair of the 5&1/4 for my doors. What are the rms each?

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 4365
here ya go b

http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/pshowdetl.cfm?&DID=7&Partnumber=264-831

Gold Member

Post Number: 4367
this would be a cheaper deal on the plate amp idea

http://electronics.search.ebay.com/plate-amp_Home-Audio_W0QQcatrefZC12QQfromZR8Q QfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsacatZ14969

im considering this

Silver Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 696
thnks sean,
man those Tang Bangs are cheap..
I bet they sound great too, cause I have seen what a 6" woofer can do! Shake picture frames in the house.
It will be perfect for mid bass transcition.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4372
yeah my 6.5's pound like none ive ever heard that small

Gold Member

Post Number: 4373
i hit 104 db in my apartment at 64 hz running two of them on 60-65 rms total thats 30 watts a piece LOL

Gold Member

Post Number: 4374
that was 3 ft away from them aprox.

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California

Post Number: 320
hey i was thinkin of gettin 2 of these (6 1/2") for my room, but i dont know anything about home audio. i would make ported boxs for them. what should the volume of them be? and what would you sugest i tune them to?? anybody know?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4378
i would say if you want them really accurate .21 cf each after the sub and port; ported to 49 hz and make the ports slot port style then add a homemade subwoofer for the lower bass when you can afford it i assume you have mids and tweets already and if you do the 6.5's this way they should be dead accurate esp with a good subwoofer for the low end with a built in plate amp with a low pass crossover

alteraudiousa
Unregistered guest
i can get the 5.25 when they become available. I think the production was delayed. 6.5s and 8s right now only. But the price on these are right at regular buying price give or take a little and thats shipped. Come on and sign up.

As for me posting and not reg, well i did register but forgot my password. I tried to get my password emailed to me but it hasn't gone through and thats 3 weeks ago. And no my account is locked.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us