Need Instructions for royal guard alarm ht 800d by Huatia alarms

Username: Mrsarrica

Post Number: 1
I bought this alarm off of eBay. (big mistake!) It is an Royal Guard HT 800d, manufactured by Huatia alarms. There was no installation instructions or programming instructions in the box. The seller told me that it has to be professionally installed but no one will install it without the manual. Any one have this alarm? I need the instructions desperatly!

Unregistered guest
yeah, I just bought this one as well. have not had any luck with the installation. I sent an e-mail to the company (www.huatai-alarm.com) just waiting for a reply. have you had any more luck with yours?

Username: Teknkomanslade0

Post Number: 1
I have the manual for the Royal Guard HT 800D. If you want me to scan it in I can do so. Just email me at Scnabu@comcast.net

Post Number: 2
I was able to get the manual from a seller off of ebay, Nice guy sent it to me for free. I have the unit installed now. But the 2-way communication is not working. When you start the car, the remote does not show the engine is running. Is anyone having a simular problem? I also cannot get the purple wire to recognise voltage from the coil wire. I have a 2003 Grand AM GT.

Post Number: 3
I was able to get the manual from a seller off of ebay, Nice guy sent it to me for free. I have the unit installed now. But the 2-way communication is not working. When you start the car, the remote does not show the engine is running. Is anyone having a simular problem? I also cannot get the purple wire to recognize voltage from the coil wire. I have a 2003 Grand AM GT.

TJ NvX
Unregistered guest
It is not supposed to show the engine running on the remote unless you remote start the engine. There are many purple wires, well not MANY but a few, it seems you might have the wrong wire. I have a grand prix GTP and I have mine working fine. My suggestion is look up your wiring diagram on the internet or get a haynes or comparable service book. You can get a used one on amazon for around $7, I just bought mine the other day for $7.50, with shipping it was only $10 something. Hope that helps.

-TJ [TRP CEO]
www.TRPSearchIt.com

won'tstart&walking
Unregistered guest
How do I find out what type of Clifford Alarm I have on my car?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us