(2) jl w7s vs (2) Avalanche 15 inch

Username: Unreal_bass

Post Number: 1
im hoping to get one of these setups in my excursion but im not sure what kind of box to put em in or what size and tuning and ported or not or what exactly to power them with, and ppl are telling me i am gonna need all kind of batteries and capacitors to power these subs, i dont wana get ripped off, from what i hear these subs are the hardest hitting with some of the best sound quality out there, i have no idea what sq or sql means lol i culd use sum serious help (2) jl w7s vs (2) Avalanche 15 inch powered by jl 1000/1 on each the jl's or whatever will make them hit the hardest 1st then sound the clearest second.i was looking at l7s and the solo x but those things just dont look and sound as good as these to, but please add ur HONEST OPINION, price is not a factor

im thinking all i need is the subs, the box, the wires and the amps to power em, am i missing anything and what do u think the final price tag will be, round figure and better to purchase online or at a store?

i know its a load of questions, but im lost. anwser as many as possible and thankyou so much in advance

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2221
sq=sound quality (how good it sounds)
spl=sound pressure level (how loud it gets)

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2222
i would take 2 13w7's over the ava's
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us