Which subs???!!

Bronze Member
Username: Odin367

Post Number: 23
ok... I am looking into getting new subs... but i don't know which to get... should I get... 2 alpine type-R's? 2 kicker solo-baric L7's? or 1 Resonant Engineering SX 12"???? I want it to be loud... and still sound good... i hear all these subs are good but what does everyone think?? or recommend something else around $250...

Silver Member
Username: Baseball1187

Columbia, SC

Post Number: 188
first, what are the specs of your amp? Or how much do you want to spend on an amp.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
i am looking at getting either the hifonics 1000 W or 1500 W amp... I only got about 200 bucks for an amp...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
i will get an amp that will power the subs i get... i just was wondering what everyone thinks would be better... read the first thread... what does everyone think what subs I should get?? please help!!!

Silver Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 721
i have two type Rs and they sound pretty good and loud. i like it alot but i want 1 re sx cause i think it will do better on the sq part.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
i was thinking of getting one sx in the beginning but then i saw i could get 2 like type R's or L7's... wouldn't the 2 have better sq? what should I go with? as of right now i am probably going to go with the SX. please help!

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4236
stay away from the L7's just forget about them, the SX is a great sub will get very loud with some reguards to SQ while the type r's wont get as loud but will maintain decent SQ in the proper enclosure. I have found type r's to be very tempramental and have to be in the proper enclosure to sound good. You cant go wrong with RE but I think you are going to be over your budget a little with the sx isnt it around $300? I personally am not a big fan of the hifonics stuff either, I would go out on a limb and reccomend audiobahn over hifonics.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us