Looking for some Good 6x9's??

Silver Member
Username: Jaackdeth

United States

Post Number: 305
Looking for some good 6x9's... price range 1-$130 for a pair. Any suggestions!!

Silver Member
Username: Riebread77

Post Number: 405
cdt makes a good 6x9 component system...i think it is $100 from cdtaudio.com

Silver Member

United States

Post Number: 306
I think you just get the 6x9's for $100 unless they have a deal. thanks anymore?

Silver Member

Post Number: 412
its a component set...not just the raw driver...its on the front page of the website

Silver Member

United States

Post Number: 310
Would a person want to put them in a rear deck, or go with something more up front, as I have subs in the trunk? Thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 415
that is the easiest option...however you can get an adapter for 6.5" components for optimal sound quality...if you have money, thats what i would recommend because 6x9's are generally good if you don't have subs...

Silver Member

United States

Post Number: 313
So you mean put the components in the rear deck instead of 6x9's, and still run the 4x6's that are up front in the dash? Thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 420
yes...6x9's are usually put in cars to give that extra low end (more surface area than 6.5" speakers)...but if you have a sub already...it would improve your SQ a lot to use the adapter to change it over...beware though...6.5" components cost more money...especially good ones...thats why i'd only recommend if you can spend a couple hundred.

Silver Member

United States

Post Number: 319
Ok, sounds like a plan, the only problem would be would you think the subs would cover up the components? Thanks for all your help Ryan

Silver Member

Post Number: 437
no you will still hear them unless you have ungodly bass...in that case, you would need to add an extra pair of speakers anyway...your speakers will fire into the cabin and frequencies over 250 hz are directional so you will still hear it clearly...especially the midrange since that's what really carries the beat in music (not bass).

Silver Member

United States

Post Number: 323
Ok, cool! Thanks for the help!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us