Somebody buy my fricken guitar! Please!

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2759
3 days left. Perfect condition. Fernandes Retrorocket X and a Hiwatt Bulldog 10 amp. The package even includes a guitar stand, chord, and a soft carrying case. $250 buy it now plus shipping.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%26item%3D7326157731%26&sspagename= STRK%3AMESE%3AIT%26

http://www.ebay.com item number: 7326157731

Guys, I need the money to finish my system, and this is the third time I've relisted the guitar. I've had watchers and questions, but nobody's bought it yet.

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2760
bump

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2770
bump

Username: M3xciao6

ATX

Post Number: 2
u can go to high on the price, some one could just buy the same guitar from a store on ebay for like 75$ so your not gunna get that mutch money unless u go down on the askin price

Silver Member
Username: Loc_out

Post Number: 239
History: 0 bids

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2772
That guitar is like $260 from a store, and $200 from Ebay, not $75. It's not just a generic p.o.s.

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2777
bump

Bronze Member
Username: Stylnul

Vicky ville, CA US

Post Number: 64
i sell my car gear on ebay now and then, if i were you i'd bring down your asking price like 35 bucks and see what happens. usually people factor in the shipping cost so i dont think they would pay $240.00 but $205 sounds better. or you can try listing at a fixed price at 200 bucks but with the option to receive best offers, that way people wont look away and youll still get some sort of answer

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2801
Yeah, I'll drop the price down, and set the buy it now at $200. 1 stinkin day left. I need this thing gone...

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2808
14 hours. Price is down to $185.

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4108
bump for a good guy

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2810
thanks lol

Username: Organman

Freehold, NJ USA

Post Number: 7
eBay is more or less a buyers market. People go there to get a deal. There is so much cheap crap and there are so many people looking for someone who doesn't know what they have ("old guitar says gipson less paul from the 60s $5.00 i don't no noithin about guitars, might be good for student if cleaned up") That it is hard to get decent cash for something of quality unless it is rare and special so people will get into a bidding war over it. Why don't you get a wood burning kit and burn the image of the Virgin Mary, Elvis or "The Runaway Bride" on it, claim it appeared spontaneously and start the asking price at $10,000.00?

Cheers!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us