I want the loudest I can get...for this.

Bronze Member
Username: Subzer0

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 16
I have a kicker 18" solo x soon to be installed with a 3,000 watt 1 ohm stable class d amp.

looking at replacing it with 10s for a better " look "

If I sell it i'll get around 5-6 hundred from a friend. If I trade it current offer is 4 10" very old eclipses I don't think i'd like.

what is the best deal I can get on this in money wise spending terms? Like what can I buy with 600 and how many..

Or, if anyone is interested in the kicker, what is their offer ;). It's brand new in box still.

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3556
ECLIPSES!!!

Silver Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 384
you could try to get an same RE sx cubs you can... i think they make them in 10s? maybe not idk... or you could try as many Ti or AL (eclipse subs) or definetly i would look into digital designs. or if you ant kickeer you could try like 8 CVRs or 6 L7s or sumin... possibilities are endless

Bronze Member
Username: Daddy_phat_sack

Post Number: 50
do u wanna trade me subzer0..... cuz i really want that sub.....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
id go with some Memphis p.r's..... i no a guy that just now installed 2 in his cavalier... they sound effin sweet... and he only paid 100 bux for both of them........ but there more than that i think..... and he has only 600 watts rms runnin to both of them (300 each) and its one of the best systems ive heard here in estill.....

Bronze Member
Username: Subzer0

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 23
brandon bro, I may trade I may not.. i'm looking for offers in 10s and amps on it right now.. it's 1 ohm brand new in box still sealed etc.. so.. and on bassbin I seen it go for 988.00 .. just looking at options ;)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 72
well... like i said in another post... ill throw in a jensen xs bass xs1010 10" sub that the dust cap fell off of.... and i had to put some silicone on it to put it back together and i have an american pro amp that has somthing wrong with it.... maybe ud no what to do with it.... its a 250 dollar amp and its bout 300 wats at 2 ohms.... so if u wanna trade then GREAT.... and if u dont the its ok....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us