Kids called me stupid.. am I?

El Cheapo
Unregistered guest
He said that Bose is the best car audio you could buy for your car... but i hear no one talking about it so i said theres alot better stuff out there and probably cheaper(i don't know anything bout bose but i think its pricy) and then his friend has 2 12" P3 stage 3's and i told him he could of done better and cheaper(because he went to Best Buy--- RIP OFF) and then he started all this smack on how his systems gonna kill mine

is there any possible way i could get a better system then those P3 stage three for under 500(I KNOW DAMN NEAR IMPOSSIBLE) but this kids a punk n i wanna kill his system

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1391
it would be hard, and bose isnt good at anything, was he drivin his moms gran prix and it had the bose package? right now you can get 2 atlas12s for 100 a piece which is limited and cheap, so go to www.ascendantaudio.com and et you some if not then go with the cerwin vega v max's awesome sub for the price

El Cheapo
Unregistered guest
are those atlas's goingto be able to compete with those P3 stage 3.. i noticed theres the 15" for only 10$ more would that help me beat him

also what amp would i power those altlas's with

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1392
yes they will be better in every way, and 15s will be louder. you will need and amp that does about 500 to 600 at 2 ohms so any decent amp within that range would be perfect

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2266
You can easily do better than 2 P3's with 500 bucks. Ascendant is probably your best bet right now, because of the prices. Get your self an AA Avalanche 12", for 200 bucks, and then find an MTX THUNDER 502 for about $185 shipped off ebay, or an Orion XTR 2150, for $230 shipped. That leaves you plenty of money for a box and wiring.

El Cheapo
Unregistered guest
just 1 is going to be louder then 2 12" p3's!!?? dang those subs must be the shi.t...

if im not looking to get into comps and bragging rights and all that just looking for some deep bass and let people now when im arriving at a party or somthing will 1 15" atlas do the job-- because that kids just a punk and its pointless to throw money away on somthing i REALLY don't need just to teach him a lesson--- so will 1 15" let people know when im there:P

El Cheapo
Unregistered guest
oh and about the avalanche.. if i do decide to go with 1 12", would a audiobayn a8002t be able to push it good because it's rated 1x800w rms at 4ohms and its a lil overated and glasswolf always told me to run the amp only 80% to the subs rms

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2807
hahaha yeah man 1-atlas 15 with 300 watts will really let people know that your there!

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2808
that amp is highly overrated! I would rather see a MTX or JBL or something of that nature run it over the audiobahn but thats just me. I would look for either a JBL bp600 or a Kicker KX 600.1 something like that. I recomend the Avalanche 12 in a 1.5-1.75 cu/ft box tuned to about 27-28htz and hold on cause it willl get loud:-)

E
Unregistered guest
haha sorry bout all tht extra stuff up top i was just really heated n wanted to show that kid who he's messin wit.... lol but it'll still be nice to see the look on his face when i woulda whopped his system he spent about 1,000$ on with 1 sub and my system costing only 500$

thanks for the help guys^

El Cheapo
Unregistered guest
last Q and you can close this thread... whats going to be the best but in a budget(130$) for the atlas 15"... its 300w rms but i heard its underated so any amp that puts out 300/350 wrms at 4ohms would be nice

Username: Mhamilton1

Ny Us

Post Number: 10
go with the sub these guys suggested, and for an amp the is a soundstream vangoh 600.2 on ubid.com for 174.00 not bad for an amp that retails for 600.00 plus

Bronze Member
Username: Mhamilton1

Ny Us

Post Number: 11
i know these guys are gonna not like this but go with the sounstream amp i mentioned above and a kicker s12l7 on ubid.com for 138.00 and you should kill him, my l7's hit HARD

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3424
guys how about, a 12 inch Ti, 300 bucks, and a refurbed hifonics brutus 1500d, im sure he could find it for under 200, thats 500 or less and would own him lol

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2305
Sub, you sound like a broken record. lol

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3434
haha i bet i do! lol, today a teacher and a very close friend of me called me burnt out, they said i cant remember anything and ill never amount to anything, and i had a just terrible day, so i thought id say that

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2316
Man, that sucks. A little harsh I'd say. And you haven't even smoked for a week and 3 days. (or so you say) lol

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3436
no i really havent, but its like i trip out all day like today i did stuff and didnt really realize it till later that i did it and like ill be walking around and like 5 mins later ill be like how the hell did i get here and stuff, its just soo weird

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2320
Haha. I have a bad memory, but not like that. I do have a friend that literally forgets everything from about 1 - 5 minutes ago.

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 3900
Bose is the crappiest audio company I can fathom. You'll pay thousands of dollars for drivers that are equivalent to those from Sony. Get your friend to read this:
http://www.intellexual.net/bose.html

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2323
Jon, I gotta email that page to everybody I know. The best explanation for how crappy Bose is that I've ever read.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 2898
Bose may produce $hitty speakers, but the corporation is making tons of money. Same thing applies to Sony.
Don't know why people keep supporting them.

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2325
Because there are a lot of dumb, nieve people living in our country.

Bronze Member
Username: Skyliner17

Saint Paul, MN United States

Post Number: 36
not dumb and naive, just uneducated that goes along with the flow

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 3905
Audio companies generally don't market, Bose does. Bose spends more money on marketing than every audio company combined, and when you have idiot "scientists" in Consumer Reports saying they're great speakers, people lap it up. Hi-fi magazines refuse to review Bose speakers because it's mass marketed junk.

Silver Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 770
I cant stand bose. If any of you have ever heard Paul Harvey on the radio, he praises bose day and night...*tard*.

My dad just bought a new 4-door 2005 chevy z71 yesterday. Its are really nice truck (wish he would have bought it for me :-)), but i was looking the truck over when he got it home and i really liked it. Then i saw something that made me sick...on the drivers side door on the speaker grill in nice shiny letters, it said "Bose". (S.O.B., a nice truck w/ sh!ty speakers...i hate bose!)

oh...anyone have a bose speaker they are willing to hook to a 110V outlet? (i would pay to see that)

Bronze Member
Username: Redrange

Mo Hill, California

Post Number: 41
Honestly my friend has a Escalade EXt w da bose components and for stock system....damn its pretty good.No Subs or anything but compared to all other stock speakers the bose compnents are actually not that bad

Username: Pdunny

Post Number: 3
my dad has a Chevy Trail Blazer EXT with the Bose system. he just bought it and we still have the same truck in the drive way b.c we ahvent sold it yet. but any ways. The bose in the new truck absolutely BLOWS AWAY the old truck. It even comes close to my alpine type-r speakers in my jeep. I dunno bout yall but i LOVE the bose.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us