Infinity 5x7 or blaupunkt 5x7???????????

Username: Transam396

Mcdonough, Ga Usa

Post Number: 1
help i've won the auction on 4 infinity 5x7's for my 04 supercrew ford they were as is and only 3 of them work. I can try to bid on somemore and hope that i get one more that works or i saw some Blaupunkt 5x7 pcx573's i think that i can get for about 30.00 .Many years ago i ran blaupunkts and they had a good reputation and whey sounded really good but i can't really find any reveiws on them now would i be better off selling the infinty's and getting 4 blaupunkts or trying to find one more infinty ? also what would be a good REASONABLE priced amp to use on these (either set) money is VERY tight as we have 4 foster kids at the moment i'm picking up a pioneer 200 watt 2 channel amp for 20.00 on monday. pls any help is apprecaited

iloveinfinity
Unregistered guest
i would stay with infinity i just purchased a pair of infinity kappa 652.5i and they sound awesome. as far as the amp goes maybe you could try a mtx thunder 404 or the soundstream xta 360.4 its only 90 bucks on ebay its prolly better than that pioneer. anyways thats just my opinon hope it helps.

Username: Transam396

Mcdonough, Ga Usa

Post Number: 8
anyone else have idea's
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us