Ultimate 2-Way Speakers?? What would you buy?

Username: Masse1369

Post Number: 5
I have a 2004 GMC Yukon and would like to know if you could buy any component speakers, regardless of price, what woulod you buy? I have a pretty good budget to work with, but I am not going to spend $2000 on a set of speakers. I could probably go up to $1000 or so. I also think that I want to stick with 2-Ways instead of 3-Ways. I have a Diamond Audio Amp (D6 600.4) for my components.

Going along with the components I have Boston Acoustic SL65 coaxials for a rear fill, I'm purchasing an Alpine CDA-9855 head unit with iPod interface and a JL Audio 12w6v2 with a custom "ported" enclosure powered by a Jl Audio 500/1 amp.

I have everything except the head unit which my fiance is buying me for my birthday next month and the subwoofer. Just your thoughts on what set of components you think would compliment this system and what you think about the mke-up. Thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 7714
Rainbow Platinums

Username: Masse1369

Post Number: 6
I'm sure those are very nice, and they should be for the price. I was looking to spend a little less than that. I'm thinking about the CDT EuroSport 2-Ways with the es200z x-over, the CDT HD62 with the es200z x-over, diamond audio HEX S600s, or the Focal 165W utopia line. These are all more in my price range. Any thoughts or experiences with any of these 2-way components?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us