Kicker CVR12

Bronze Member
Username: Mfgirbaud05

Post Number: 77
ok i was just now planning on ordering a RE Audio X.X.X 12" sub but then i realized that i am on too tight of a budget to be ordering that kind of sub and then getting a big enough amp for it and then making a box for it. So i have to go with some other subs for now. I was wondering if anyone has heard the new 2005 Model of the Kicker CVR 12". I can get a pair of those subs for 190 Shipped. If you know of any other sub that will hit harder for a cheaper price let me know. I was planning on running it to a hifonics bx1000d amp because they are 400 Watts RMS each. but then i seen that i could get the Hifonics BX1500D amp for the same price, so i was wondering if i should get the 1500 Watt amp to run to them two subs for now, that way when i get a little bit more money i can order two more. Making me with four subs at 1600 Watts RMS. Please help me and let me know what i should do.

Bronze Member
Username: Mfgirbaud05

Post Number: 78
that would work out pretty good if i planned on getting four of those subs. but i would have to get the dual 2 ohms for it to work out. because i can wire two dual 2 ohm subs into a 2 ohm load, and that hifonics bx1500d amp is 900 Watts RMS into a 2 ohm load and two subs are 800 watts rms. and if i got four of those dual 2 ohm subs then i could wire them into a 1 ohm load, and that amp is 1500 watts rms into a 1 ohm load. Correct me if i am wrong. Kinda new at this car audio stuff.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us