Anybody dealt with electronicgiant.com?...

Bronze Member
Username: Minime80

Post Number: 23
They've got the subs I'm looking for at the best price I can find, but I can't find any reviews (good or bad) anywhere. Have any of you dealt with them? How was it? I think I'm going to try to get cardomain.com to price match first and see what happens... I'd much rather get a reputable place to price match it... any ideas on who might do that?

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1483
yes Subfanatic has he bought his eclpise TI from them I am pretty sure ask him.

Silver Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 719
yea...tahts where i got my Ti...i sent in my money order on it friday...still no package...i called a few times...and they said they dont know...and that to call back this friday if i dont have it yet...and they will just ship me another one free of charge....but they are very nice...just calll them up and talk to them...the number is 212 226 4110

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1495
if you shipped a money order on friday it prob didnt get there until tuesday then they have to let it clear for two or three days so that would be like monday and then ship it out I bet you wont get it untill next wed or thursday

Silver Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 721
thats cool..i dont really care as long as it comes...time doesnt matter...its not like i have the box yet.that takes 4 weeks....and james what do you think....i have a ported 15 inch box and an amp to power the sub and everytthing...so should i hook it up...or should iw ait for the right amp, edead, alt, and box....or just do it as soon as i can

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1499
de ja vu I swear we already had this talk. lol!:-) you know what I would tell you to do but what you or I would do in that situation is prob different.

Silver Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 722
im going to wait i think haha...sorry but also..is this any good..casue im going to wait to put everything in until i get my security system...one of my friends recently had his stolen...freaking me out...is this good??? haha

http://www.woofersetc.com/product.asp?0=481&1=482&3=2132

Bronze Member
Username: Minime80

Post Number: 28
Well, I looked them up on the BBB and they don't have a good rating, but they don't look like shysters either. Looks like most of the complaints are about their return policy, and there's not an exhorbitant number of complaints.

Username: Mtate

Post Number: 8
electronic giant is good to go... i got a 12" ti from them

Bronze Member
Username: Tragedy

San Jose, CA

Post Number: 37
ive ordered from them before.. they sent me the wrong item but they shipped out another one as soon as i returned it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us