Probs With Digital Fuse Box

Bronze Member
Username: Panache

Brenham, TX US

Post Number: 77
I ordered a digital fuse box from Voodoo Audio and when i hooked it up correctly the warning buzzer sounded off indicating that the box isnt installed correctly. Its not rocket science, just hook the power wire into 1 end, put in your fuse and run power wires from the block to your amps. What could the problem be? WOlf...this bud's for you!

Bronze Member

Brenham, TX US

Post Number: 78
Even http://www.Voodoocaraudio.com doesnt tell you jack about their products.

Bronze Member

Brenham, TX US

Post Number: 79
The warning buzzer goes off when I hook the power cord up to the battery. It still goes off when i remove the fuses. What could be the prob.?

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 3036
does it buzz if the amp is wired in to it completing a circuit?

Bronze Member

Brenham, TX US

Post Number: 80
Hey Wolf, Its buzzes when i hook it up to the battery. No complete circuit.

Bronze Member

Brenham, TX US

Post Number: 81
I just to thru to Voodoo and they told me I have to have all 4 fuses in it for it to work without the buzzer going off. I thought you only needed the fuses that were going to the amp. Now i have to wait to the audio store opens and get 2 more fuses. I bet i'll have another problem after that. lol

Bronze Member

Brenham, TX US

Post Number: 82
Ok, I got the fuses and the buzzing stopped. Everything is working fine now. I have 2 questions. #1 What is the biggest fuse you can get as an AGU? I have (2) 80's on my amps and (2) 60's in the empty slots. #2 What do the digits stand for? RIght now its sitting at 13.6. Is that good or bad? lol Dayum noobies lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us