What else do i need????????

Bronze Member
Username: Rob315

Syracuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 48
kenwood exceleon KDC 519..not by choice but i got a good deal on it.
2 12" alpine type r (1241d)
MB Quart DKE 116...in the rear
2 alpine mrd m501..1 for each 12"
alpine type r components..in the front
alpinr mrv f340 for the highs
alpine mrv t320...cause i got a good deal:D

so now i need something to be powered by the mrv t320...what should i get and where should i put it? would it be a disadvantage or an advantage? should i get a crossover/equalizer? oh i forgot to tell ya i also have a 180 amp alternator ordered from 4alterstart.com and i have a yellow top battery also on the way. what else could i get(besides other equiptment lol)to give me that extra spl/sq? nothing i have is installed yet its just sitting in my upstairs cause im waiting for spring. its all going into a 1997 saturn sl. yeah i know i know the stereos almost worth more than the car...but...the car was free so ill work with it.and how much of a difference will dynamat make? i plan on doing it but is it really worth the 150 dollars? ok well i guess if i forgot anything ill just ask when i remember. thanks...and remember...puff, puff, pass!!

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 529
sound deadener. i need to get some, when my my bass hits low notes it makes my trunk do the wave.lol. it also makes the rtear part of my car,where the lisense plate is jump out a little less then an inch. im not kidding! i lose a lot right there. stinger makes some good stuff and also check out edead froom www.edesignaudio.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us