Help!!!

Lancer
Unregistered guest
ok, my car is a 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer oz rally ed. My system consits of alpine 9830, (2)US Amp DE-1000, Cdt comp., US Amps TU-4360, (2)15" RE XX.X in a 2.8^3 sealed enclosure, and dynamat extreme. I have the rear deck vented and i am extremely pleased with how clear and loud it is, but it is way to loud outside the car, i know some of you think its cool but im not the one who like to disturb the peace, im just getting tired of it, whenever i leave a parking lot rolldown my windows and leave i set off like 3 alarms and my buddy says he can hear me from like a block and a half away, please help me w/ my situation

Silver Member
Username: Symplestiles

Stockton, CA Usa

Post Number: 284
haha this is out of the norm, most cats complain that their system isnt loud ENOUGH outside the vehicle. the only thing i can say is maybe more dynamat to help keep the sound in..that or just dont turn it up so loud lol but thats not an option, your system looks top notch and you cant let a good thing go to waste. wish i could help but all ive got to say is youve got one hell of a system!

Lancer
Unregistered guest
thanks for such a fast response and help, ya i took my time on this setup, I dident want to have to worry about it being to loud outside the car so i built a sealed enclosure and now it just sounds extremly clear inside the car and outside lol, but i read i few other posts on this forum saying they want to be loud outside the car, well save pennys and buy my setup and you will get quite a bit of unwanted attention everywhere you go
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us