FS: 12 inch kappa perfect VQ's

Silver Member
Username: Mendonmafia

USA

Post Number: 677
i am selling 2 BNIB Kappa perfect VQ 12's. i am asking 200 shipped for each one or 350 for the pair shipped, OBO.

They are still sealed sent factory directly from infinity. not willing to open for pics since i am going to list these on craigslist and ebay if no one gives me any offers i like. i will only open them to take pics if you give me a reasonable offer.

these are the single 4 ohm vioce coil model and are rated for 400 rms and 1600 peak but will handle 5-600 rms easy as long as its clean power.

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13607
wowowowow...those are not gonna sale at that price

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 716
what do they sell for new like 150 shipped?

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13616
on a forum or ebay??

On a car audio forum the guys no that for 150 u can get alot of good subs...not saying these are not good subs, just ur not gonna get what you want for them...

on a forum maybe $85-100shipped new
on ebay around $130-160shipped new
local..whatever someone is willing to pay

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 741
thanks for the info Chauncey.
i guess im gonna go the ebay route then cuz none of my friends want to bump as hard as i used to lol. they all like type s for some reason, even tho all of them would admit that my sysem was way beter than theirs. their all gonna sh1t when they hear my new system LMAO.

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 924
sold for 300 for the pair to a local buyer also sold my amp for 175 and am building him a custom box and installing for an additional 125.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us