Pleaseeeeeeeee Heeeelllp (Urgent)

Username: Canocan

Post Number: 1
I have a Samsung Hi8 SCL906 video camera and I want to be able to transfer video recording from the tapes to my pc. What hardware do I need to do that? The camcorder has the output cables that you can plug into a TV and view the tapes through the TV and also S-Video(I dont know what that is?)...What can I do and what devices I need? Thank you very very much guys for tips!!!!!

Kuntal
Unregistered guest
You can do it in two ways.
1) Buy a DAZZLE and install the requird software in your PC. Then connect the DAZZLE hardware with your VCR and PC. Now start the VHS in your VCR. DAZZLE will transfer the video content in your PC according to your selected video format(MPEG-1 or MPEG-2). Cost of DAZZLE will be $200 (approx).

2) Start the VHS in your VCR and record it in your camcorder. Depending upon the length of VHS content you may have to buy a no. of cassetes for camcorder. After you done with recording, connect the camcorder to your PC and start transfering the recorded content throgh PC's firewire port. When you are done with the transfer, you may burn the content into a VCD or DVD (depending upon the transfer format) in your PC.

I know, I've just specified a hell lot of technology in very concised way. For further help, you may bug me at kuntalm@hotmail.com.

Good Luck.

-
Kuntal
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us