How to record from VCR to my Panasonic GS-120?

Terri
Unregistered guest
I have followed instructions and connected my AV cable, set the av jack to in/out. I'm recording in play and the tape is running but no video appears. I know video is coming out of the VCR.
Can anyone help?

Silver Member
Username: Gromit

Post Number: 413
see my reply on the other page where you posted

Username: Ziyilitony

Maryland Heights, Missouri USA

Post Number: 1
Hi,
I have a problem to transfer video movies from video camera to my computer. I have a sony DCR-HC 21 video camera. When I used fire wire 1394 cable to perform this transfer, video movies can be transfered, but date on the movies cannot be transfered. I can see the date on the screen of video camera, but captured video movies did not have date. When I playback the transfered movies on the computer, quality and sound was prety good, but there was no date on the movies. Dose anyone know how to solve this problem?? I have struggled to solve this problem for very long time.
Your help will be highly appreciated !!

Silver Member
Username: Gromit

Post Number: 414
Chen,

Something I learnt from the real video-meister on this site (Berny) is "You can't transfer the date, you have to put it in yourself on the final edited product." Here is the sister page with that Q&A.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/photography/84713.html

Cheers.

Username: Gerardth

Post Number: 1
How to record from VCR to my Panasonic GS-120?

I have followed instructions and connected my AV cable, set the av jack to in/out. I'm recording in play and the tape is running but no video appears. I know video is coming out of the VCR.
Can anyone help?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us