Connecting Sub Out to Amplifier


Chris Yasick
Unregistered guest
What type of Y cable do I need to go from my receiver Sub Preout to two red/white RCA jacks on my amplifier?

Silver Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 349
Registered: Dec-03
any type should work. try going to radio shack and ask them for a y cable and let them know what you are trying to accomplish.

john m
Unregistered guest
If you already have a single rca cable your going to use then get a Y cable that goes from one female to two male.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us