What 12" sub shall i choose? help me please

Username: Kizzz_master

Post Number: 2
Im not sure which sub to get. Im not sure whether to get the kicker 12l7 or the vibe spl 12 or the jl 12w7. if there are any others that anyone has in mind please tell me. ill be running it off a rockford fosgate 1501bd. i want 50/50 spl n sql. Anyone have any suggestions would be appreciated.

Bronze Member
Username: Erik123456

Arlington, Tx

Post Number: 67
i vote jl out of those choices

Post Number: 3
they are a bit pricey do u have any other 12" in mind?

Post Number: 4
which one would be louder the vibe or kicker? could i push out 1000 rms safely on them with that amp?

Username: Khoolaid601

Brandon, MS USA

Post Number: 4
i would go with the JL Audio 12w7, their kinda expensive but you will blow away the posers with that sub and that amp!!!

id max is da bomb
Unregistered guest
The ID max subs ill will blow all jl audio away,
kicker solobarics got 2 many stress pointz aint nea hurd vibe b4 but the id max's are the beest n sq period no question about it.

Post Number: 5
Can i get the ID max`s in the uk? cause i cant find anyone who does them here. maybe easier to get them from the US. does anyone else have an first hand experience in comparing these subs with each other? thnx

Silver Member
Username: A3forme

Post Number: 120
Kirun....you can get 2 ID Max for less than the price of A 12W7. In my opion the ID Max is a better sub....but those die hard JL fans will argue to the death.....

Maybe Jonathan can help....

Bronze Member
Username: Nickkk

Charlotte, NC US

Post Number: 21
jl is great but overpriced, go with the id max's or look into adire and resonant engineering equipment. also some nice stuff there. the 12inch x.x.x from re pounds like crazy for 400 somethin shipped
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us