I got my decision down to 2 subs...

Bronze Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 87
Ok, so I'm deciding to break down and buy something good. I have it narrowed down to a Adire Brahma 15", and a R.E. X.X.X. 15". I am after massive spl, and sq is not an issue. I have heard that the triple x has more spl, but has bad sq. If it's true I'll go with that.

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 1481
It has great SQ, I don't know where you heard that it has bad SQ from. SQ is about the same as a Brahma, and will hit harder.

Bronze Member
Username: Tom_k

Post Number: 16
This X.X.X. woofer seems to be pretty much what a Woofer should be ah?

Gold Member

GA USA

Post Number: 1489
It's a great balance of both worlds. Of course there are more SPL inclined subs, but SQ is hard to beat.

Anonymous

what are some better spl subs in that price range...dont mean to jack your question but it could help ya out and i wanted to ask this ? for awile

Bronze Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 89
Yeah Jonathan, what are some better spl subs in that price range? Remember, I'll go anywheres from 450 shipped and down, and I am looking for massive loudness, and I would like it to be a 15".

Gold Member

GA USA

Post Number: 1490
Cerwin Vega Stroker Pro will be good, not sure on prices though. The Resonant Engineering MT 15" is $485 before shipping if you care to save up. Subs from Digital Designs have some wicked SPL as well.

Bronze Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 90
So a stroker pro would have more spl than a triple x? Which digital desings would be louder than triple x's?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us