Need a good 15"!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Daven

Post Number: 21
I need a good, under 200$ 15inch sub... I was going to go with a tempest, but its 8ohm, the 4ohm option puts it up to 300$ so im in search of a new driver. Its going to be powerd with a JBL600.1 amp, im looking for good sq, but i also want to be pretty damn loud. If anyone has any sudjestios it would be very helpfull. And please dont sudjest I change to a 12" please.

Thanks,
Cory

Silver Member
Username: Sploosh56

Post Number: 350
Maybe try a Kicker CompVr. Those sound pretty good and will get loud.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
Anything a little better than those? And there 500 rms, i need something a little more powerfull.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
How about the 15 inch alpine type R, would that get the job done as far as spl goes?

Username: Nalej85

Grand Prairie, Tx USA

Post Number: 6
You could try the Power Acoustik MOFO-15 ,its 2600 watts.From what i heard it has great sound quality for an inexpensive sub.Look at discountjungle.net

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
Can anyone back that up, ive heard about them, but never "heard" them... And how exactly would i set the wiring up? If its duel 2ohm for the amp to see it still as a 2ohm load?

Bronze Member
Username: Caraudiofng

Houston, TX

Post Number: 25
I've heard the 12's and they are pretty damn loud (2 of them), but they sounded terrible.

Bronze Member

Houston, TX

Post Number: 26
Image Dynamics IDQ 15V.2 ???

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
hrrm, that image dynamics looks good, but do you have a link? im having a hard time finding it at a decent price in a store.

Bronze Member

Houston, TX

Post Number: 28
www.cardomain.com or www.sounddomain.com is an authorized dealer, they offer 1 yr warranty from manuf. They will also price match. www.audio-n-more.com has the IDQ 15v.2 for 239.95 shipped.

Good luck.

FNG

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
coo, thanks for the links, after reading some reviews looks like thast what ill be going with.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us