Peugeot Clarion code

Username: 61mpg

Post Number: 1
Hi,
My Pug 406 has a Clarion radio/cd. I want to disconnect the battery in hope of clearing a redundant fault code, but I don't have the radio code. I read in anoher thread that the code can be obtained freely only if there is a barcode C7000000xxxx on the radio. No such barcode is visible with the radio in the caddy that slides into the dash. Does anyone know whether the barcode might be lurking on a part of the radio that's hidden by the caddy - or am I just out of luck? The radio is functioning fine at the moment, so I don't really want to risk taking the caddy apart if there's no prospect of finding the barcode. Any thoughts, anyone?
Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Tech13

Post Number: 23
Clive

Remove the radio from the car and after all the letters and numbers on any of the labels, barcodes, and stamped metal body

Upload

Post Number: 2
Thanks for the pic, Tech13 - it's helpful to know what I'm looking for. The thing is that no such label is visible with the radio pulled out of the dash (still connected) and in the caddy. If I disconnect it to remove it completely and then fail to find the required barcode I'll be up the creek without a paddle. So, what I need to know is whether that label is likely to be hidden inside the caddy.
Thanks for your support.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us