2011 Ford Fiesta Radio Code

Username: Bnhansen

Post Number: 1
I purchased a used 2011 Ford Fiesta SES & it didn't come with the radio unlock code. I need to replace the battery & when I do, I have found out that the radio will no longer work. The radio is built into the dashboard & would require taking the whole dashboard out. I figured out how to get the ESN/SID code. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to obtain the radio unlock code?

Any help would truly be appreciated! Brenda

Gold Member
Username: Titanum123

Post Number: 1176
Brenda

The radio SERIAL NUMBER is required for a code
It usually begins with M or V followed by SIX digits ...such as M854331 or V555323
Sometimes pressing buttons 6 & 1 together or 6 & 2 will display this number
Otherwise remove the radio from the dashboard and post the SERIAL NUMBER found on a label on the casing

Post Number: 2
Without taking the entire dashboard off there is no way to take the radio out. This is the SES model with the radio built in. There really isn't any way of getting to the radio without pulling the entire dashboard. I tried the 6 & 1 and 6 & 2 combos with both the radio on & off but no luck there. I was able to get the ESN/SID # but that doesn't sound like it will be much luck with obtaining the radio unlock code though.

Gold Member
Username: Dekster

POLAND

Post Number: 2181
Brenda

Remove the radio from the car and after all the letters and numbers on any of the labels, bar codes, and stamped metal body.

contact me: http://koddoradia.pl/

Platinum Member
Username: Regrooster

Post Number: 11786
Are you sure the Serial Number is not displayed as you scroll through the MENU ?

Removal instructions here

fitaudio.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us