WHAT ARE THE BEST SUBWOOFERS FOR THE BEST BASS FOR AROUND 160.00 to 200.00 A PEICE

mx-autoteks ?
tempest 15's ?
kicker ?
jl ?

please find out what subswoofers out there put out the most!!! bass for around 200.00 a peice.. i listed some suggestions up top... but please be specific of the subwoofer...ex-10,12,15"

Infiniy!12 or 10 all their stuff is amazing

15" anything will be better than a 10"
jl
rockford
pioneer

chevy2004
what do think of coustic speakers and where do you think i could get pair of 12's

Anonymous
i think mtx makes those..if im correct.. its what i was told

brooklyn
jl audio orion or rockford are quad makers

i would hate to say it...but if you want a good
system, you better get ready to spend a little more
for your system. that stuff isnt cheap

actuall the best subs are jbl,lightling audio,jl also pb which stands for power bass i have 2 of those in my trunk they really really pump handel watts up to 12,000 with a planet audio amp that puts out 1,100 watts,sony radio it all good stuff belief me it some serious stuff!

Dickhead
Arn't you forgetting MA?

Pound Da Ground
I have two MA audio12 Xe's and they HIT HARD!!!! i only payed $112.00 for both buy one get one free at mobile one i think that would be your best choice they each handle 700 watts

Anonymous
kicker L7's will probably give you the best bass for around 200 a sub but their SQ is questionable

rosebudd
To all,

There is also a good little speaker company called image dynamics out of cali. They offer several different models including the IDMAX, think mtx9500 and w7 are good, you guys should check these out. By the way all of the woofers you guys have listed are great woofers, however, everyone has an opinion so get what sounds good to you! L8R

rosebudd
almost forgot
1. 10" is great for sound quality, need alot for spl.
2. 12" is also good sound quality, great for spl.
3. 15" excellent for spl, some lack in sound quality. If you want the sound of a 15" with the quality of 10" or 12" jl makes a 13w6v2 which uses a stiffer spider design and other advancements, adds better control over woofer cone , needs alot of power to get it moving! l8R

Anonymous
hi i wanna buy a really crazy pumpping sub but im confused on wat to buy? should i go for the W7's or the new kicker L7's im really confused and one more thing i dont know which amp to buy to push that should i go for pheonix gold or rockford?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us