The UNKNOWN

Username: Zachweis1

Post Number: 1
Somebody please help. I bought a 99 jeep wrangler in the fall. love it. but anyways the wrangler came with a Clifford alarm system. The alarm keychain pad has 3 buttons. Only one of them works to turn the alarm on CHIRP and press the button again to turn the alarm off CHIRP CHIRP CHIRP. When the alarm is ON there is a red light on my dashboard that blinks. When it is off there is no light on.
Currently my alarm is broke. It doesnt chirp when i click the button only flashes lights out of the headlights turn signals and back lights. No noise is made. It doesnt turn the alarm off or on, i can shake the car and no alarm open the door no alarm. The only thing it does do is leave on the red light upon the dashboard.
Can someone please save my day and help me out. Im afraid im helpless as of i do not have an instruction book, and i do not know what alarm system i have and the closest clifford repair shop is in Madison Wisconsin...thats an 9 hour drive for me. Some one please help and bless you for reading this.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us