Carrozzeria Speakers

Username: Wandaddy

Naha, Okinawa Japan

Post Number: 7
Hi there. I am in the Army and am currently stationed in Japan. I have already received a lot of great advice from this forum, but of course I still have questions.
Thanks to input from members of this forum I already know what kind of system I want to set up in my work car that I have here, but I now have questions about my other car. It is a 99 Toyota Altezza. It already has a set of Carrozzeria(Pioneer?) 6.5 inch components in the front. There are also a set of Carrozzeria 5x7's in the rear which sound like crap. I think they are supposed to be a component set as well, because there are crossovers for them mounted in the trunk, but tweeters are no where to be found. Anyways they sound like they may be blown. They sound so bad that I just disconnected them.
I am just wondering if anyone has any info about this brand. All I know is it is a Japanese market brand from Pioneer. Right now the 6.5 inch components are only being powered by a cheap Kenwood head unit from the post exchange here, but even though they aren't being powered to their full potential, they still sound pretty damn good. Has anyone else had this brand of speakers before, or any other good JDM stuff that we can't get in the states? I am going to a car audio store tomorrow with my friend, and if I see any products that I think maybe people haven't seen before I will try to post some pics. Also I will update and get the model number of the components in my Altezza right now. Thanks if anyone can help.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us