2 Units need opinion

Username: Stripes

Nebraska United States

Post Number: 10
I have looked around, and I have found two head units that somewhat please me, their price...not so much.

The first unit is a:
KENWOOD KDC-MP345U CD/MP3/AUX/USB/IPOD RADIO CAR STEREO 200W
22 x 4 RMS
I can get this for about $120.00
The second unit is a:
ALPINE CDA-105 iPOD MP3 CD PLAYER RADIO USB 200W
18 x 4 RMS
I can get this for around $140.00 to $160.00

I noticed the alpine says it's about 1 to 2 pounds heavier. They both appear to have 2 amp outputs, and they both have USB and Aux. ports that I desire. I like alpine, but I don't know if I should get it for the 20-40 dollars more. I am also opt for input and changes if you guys have any other opinions, for head units...in the price range. I figure most of you will say alpine, but recently there has been so little activity on here, I may not even get that.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 5172
The Alpine is worth it. Kenwood's just don't last as long as Alpines...they're built better and that's why they're typically a bit more pricey even though they have the same options.

Platinum Member
Username: Basshead86

Steady as she goes

Post Number: 11195
Alpine x2

I have never owned a Kenwood, and if i couldn't get a Pioneer, or Clarion, Kenwood would be my next choice.

You should check out the Pioneer units as well, i can't remember which models are in the $120-160 price range, but most Pioneer units are outfitted with more features than most decks for the same price.

Check your other thread too.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us