Archive through May 20, 2008

Username: Fadiweb

Houston, Texas USA

Post Number: 9
Skater Bum,

Yes, you're right I turned off "On ignition door lock" and that took care of the unwanted door locking, but the light stays on. I'm going to try a different 457G module.

Silver Member
Username: Skater_bum

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 238
Ash Draven,

Here's a link to the installation guide for the IntelliStart 4:

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/ig/clifford/47230411_IntelliStart_4_Insta llation_Guide.pdf

Username: Fusic405

Post Number: 3
thanks for the installation guide skater bum

Username: Bluerider

Post Number: 1
Skater Bum,

Could you supply me a link to the installation guide for the AvantGuard 5.1?
(I have the installation guide of the AG 5 but the 5.1 differs from the 5 on some points)

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 239
Bluerider,

Here's a link to the installation guide for the AvantGuard 5.1:

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/ig/clifford/N919640_11-06post.pdf

Username: Baddave

Scotland

Post Number: 6
Skater Bum
I've been reading an earlier post and was wom=ndering if the following would world on an E30 BMW

"To deadlock the vehicle use a relay on channel 2 to send a positive pulse to the lock wire after you have armed the alarm."

Would this method work with an original UK version of the Eagle?

ALSO
Do I require resisters/diodes fitted inline on the indicater wire?

Thanks

Dave
divemasterdave@hotmail.com

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 243
David Dawson,

The same method applies to your Eagle. And what do you mean by indicater wire?

Scotland

Post Number: 7
Skater Bum
I mean on the RED/BLACK indicator light output.
Do i just conect it to the indicators or do i need a resister or diode between the red/black wire and the indicater wiring in the vehicle?

Dave

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 244
David Dawson,

If you hook up your RED/BLACK indicator light output to your lights and only one side of the vehicle flashes, you may need (2) 6 amp diodes to isolate them from each other. In the USA, we normally only have one wire for the indicator lights. In the UK and on other imported cars, they have separate left and right indicator wires that both need to be powered up to get the proper confirmation flash from the alarm system.

Username: H8cak

Southampton, Hampshire UK

Post Number: 2
Skater Bum Do u have an installation manual for the clifford virtual key?
Cheers
Carl

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 245
carl kelsey,

Here is a link to the installation guide for the VirtualKey AutoImmobilizer:

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/ig/clifford/47420111_VirtualKey_AutoImmob ilizer_Installation_Guide.pdf

Username: H8cak

Southampton, Hampshire UK

your a star thanks

Username: Fadiweb

Houston, Texas USA

Post Number: 10
Skater Bum,

My problem turned out to be the 457GW which turned out to be an alternate interface for my H2 contrary to what my local Clifford dealer had told me in order to sell me what they had in stock. The H2 requires the DEI 1700G which allowed me to have driver's door priority, got rid of the security light, which I found out was actually deactivating the factory security system due to a high resistance reading in the pass lock circuit. I had a few other compatibility issues with the remote start and other features that the 1700G fixed.

Thank you for your help.

Fadi wehbi

Username: Darknight7777777

Uk

Thanks
skater bum for the manuel and sorry for delay in replying.

Username: Adzie

can anyone help with a copy of cliffnet pro ;-)

adparnell@hotmail.com

thanks

I've also just got a clifford 650mk2, is there much of a difference between the original and the new one as i ONLY HAVE the manual for the original 650.

Skater bum thanks for your help throughout this thread

Post Number: 4
i need help programming my brain to go into passive alarming

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 248
adam,

Did you ever get your CliffNet Pro software?

johnny ho-chau,

What is the model of the system?

Post Number: 5
my model is matrix rsx 3.5

hey skater bum, do you know what options comes with the clifford matrix rsx 3.5 when a professional installs it to a 97 acura integra, because all i got was just remote start and security.

i wanted them to add passive arming and tilt sensor but they wanted to charge me for it, and i was just wondering if it should come with the package when i got it installed

Username: Slammer1977

Port alberni , Bc Canada

I have a 92 ford explorer with a avital 2200 (directed\clifford) the alarm has immobilized the vehicle!! no power at all.about 2 months ago the alarm stopped working except for the remote keyless entry.no beeps when you locked or unlocked it with the key pad and no alarm system response if you opened the door or touched the vehicle when locked. At the gas station tonight and went to start it after refueling and the alarm system went off and continued for ever until i disconnected the battery. battery has juice fuses are good but vehicle has no power notlights not even power seats will work!!! came home on a towtruck and completly stumped!!! System came with truck when i bought it second hand 3 years ago so no manual or installation warrenty. scouted out a manual online but nothing of use!! need my truck for work so i am in dire need of some help please!!!!

Username: Tctrjeep

Have they ever released a version of Pro that works with Vista?

Username: Slammer1977

Port alberni , Bc Canada

Just to help anyone that runs into the same problem that i had. we replaced the starter and battery terminals and also a new ground wire.The starter was shorting out and causing corrosion in the grounding system

Username: Bigwetfish

Does anyone know if the Concept 500 and Concept 600 connections are all the same? They are effectively the same apart from the wireless immobiliser right? There doesn't appear to be a concept 500 installer manual anywhere but I have one for the 600.

If I am wrong, and there is a 500 installer manual, could you email it to me:

bigwetfish@hotmail.com

Username: Bmw_avital

i have a Avital alarm system in my BMW, the red light in dash stays lit all time, doesnt flash anymore

Alarm doenst chirp anymore either

is there a series of buttoms onthe remote I press to reset the system to normal (chirp on & off & flashing dash light)someone help plzzzzzzzzzzz

fcc ezsdei478
rpn 820041
266 codes

Thanks

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 252
mark,

It sounds like your system is in Valet Mode. Depending on how old your Avital is, there are two different ways to take it out of Valet Mode.

If it's an older system, look for a switch under the dash, turn the key on and then flip or push the switch.

If it's a newer system, open a door, arm the system with the remote, disarm it and then rearm it again and the light should go off. Disarm the system, close the door and then arm it and it should act normally again.

Username: Bmw_avital

Skater Bum your the man, thanks for your help dude.

Username: Big_d_z

Skater,

Seems like your the man with links to manuals. I'm looking for installation manuals for:

-Clifford Matrix 50.5X
-556U-W Universal Immobilizer Bypass for Remote Start
-530T Window Automatic System
-529T Power Window Module
-506T Audio Sensor

These would be a big help. Thanks!

Brandon

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 253
Brandon,

Clifford Matrix 50.5X:

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/ig/clifford/N5301X_05-06post.pdf

556U-W Universal Immobilizer Bypass for Remote Start :

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/ig/accessories/N556U_09-04.pdf

530T Window Automatic System (3 Versions):

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/ig/accessories/N530T_1-00.pdf

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/ig/accessories/253021_530T_OK-6L_to_curre nt_Installation_Guide.pdf

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/ig/accessories/253011_530T_OK-2J_to_OK-6K _Installation_Guide.pdf

529T Power Window Module (3 Versions):

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/ig/accessories/252931_529T_(10_wires)_Installation_Guide.pdf

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/ig/accessories/252921_529T_(8_wires)_Installation_Guide.pdf

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/ig/accessories/252911_529T_(6_pin_plug)_Installation_Guide.pdf

506T Audio Sensor:

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/ig/accessories/N506T.pdf

Skater Bum, is there an install maual available for the UK version of the concept 500 (or 600 as I'm assured it's the same after hours of digging)?

I've got a 500 and the connector for the pigtail harness (with all black wires) has been cut without being labelled... I just need to know which goes where, so if you dont want to post the whole manual, just the pinout for this connector would be perfect.

I would be forever grateful if you could help me.

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 254
Dan,

Here's what I've got. The closest that I can find is a Concept 550 and a Concept 600. I hope this helps.

Concept 550:

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/ig/clifford/N909620_08-04.pdf

Concept 600:

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/ig/clifford/concept600_install.pdf

The 550 is a G5, and the 600 one is what I've already got, I think there are some differences between the US and UK models though.

Thanks anyway, I appreciate it.

Username: Nyx

Skater Bum, I have a Clifford Concept 50 UK alarm fitted to my car, unfortunately when I set the alarm it opens the sun roof!! I think this is a problem with the car electrics rather than the alarm. However I would like to stop the alarm from operating the sun roof. I was wondering if you had a wiring diagram and/or installation guide for this alarm?

My email address is

paul.feist@clear.net.nz

Thanks in advance

Paul

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 257
Paul Feist,

You've got mail!

Username: J4ttluv

skater bum, i have a arrow 3 installed in my bmw 3series and was wondering if i could possible add a proximity sensor to it, could you help?

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 267
manjeev mundi,

Here's a link to the installation guide for the Arrow 3:

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/ig/clifford/arrow3_install.pdf

You should be able to add a prox to it.

Username: Monzablue16v

Hi SkaterBum,

I have a concept 300 in the car at the minute and have now got a concept 650 with Intellistart and smart windows to install.
I used to fit these all the time but the question I have is a strange one!
I have a dual zone proximity sensor with the remotely adjustable settings and also have a piezo and glass break sensor. Is it possible to daisy chain the sensors on the concept 650 to allow more than one sensor to be used, I seem to remember it is possible but the wiring diagram does not mention this.
Thanks

Username: Scotth

Hi. I have a 2004 Mercury Mountaineer and have had a Clifford remote start installed. Unfortunately, I didn't get any paperwork. The wording on the back of the remote says RPN 479V/P/X FCC ID:EZSDE1478. I don't know when this unit may have been made or anything. The problem is that the car is dead in the driveway. The remote worked fine for 2 weeks, then yesterday just stopped. I can hear the control unit under the dash click when I cycle the key or try to remote start. Either way, the car doesn't start. I am somewhat capable of checking out the system, but have no wiring diagram, install instructions or anything. My first concern is to get the car started so I don't have to tow it to the installer. Obviously I would like more info about the system if it is to remain in my car. Thanks to anyone who can help.

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 268
Scott Harlow,

You need to find the model number of the system on the main unit under the dash. The number on the remote control is just the part number and not the model number of the system. Once you find the number, post it here and then I can help you further.

Skater Bum: I just crawled under the dash. The control unit says it is a Matrix RS1.5.

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 269
Scott H,

I couldn't find an RS1.5 but I did find an RSX1.5. Here's the installation guide for the RSX1.5:

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/ig/clifford/N919542_07-05.pdf

Skater Bum, My mistake. You're right. I missed the "X" when I was under the dash. Snowing out so I was trying to read & write too quickly. Any way of finding out when this unit nay have been made? Thanks

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 270
Scott H,

Sometimes there is a sticker or melted dials on the bottom side of the unit that shows when it was made.

Is this usually a pretty failsafe unit, or are there any "known" issues I should be on the lookout for?

Skater Bum: Wanted to give you an update. I checked the wiring by the install paperwork you sent me and the owners info I was able to find with your help. Then, I crawled under car in the snow, the lead wire to the starter from the ignition is broken off. I got it started and am on my way to get it up in the air to replace the terminal. Many thanks for everything.

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 271
No problem.

Username: Stevez

Does anyone know where I could download a copy of Clifford Pro Installer software?

...or perhaps it could be sent my email? 78789@43sc.co.uk

Thanks,

Steve.

Username: Bort

HI CAN ANYBODY SEND ME A COPY OF CLIFNET WIZARD PRO 2.2 INSTALLER EDITION THANKS d8ort@hotmail.co.uk

Username: Jimbos_astra

Welwyn garden city

hello can anyone help me i got a clifford g4 anyone know how to wire this up or copy of instructions on how to fit it thamks jimbo

Username: Jimbos_astra

Welwyn garden city

hello can anyone help me i got a clifford g4 anyone know how to wire this up or copy of instructions on how to fit it thamks jimbo

email staceyelliott@btinternet.com}

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 272
Steve & david borton,

Check your email boxes!

james elliott,

What is the model name/number of the system you are trying to install? G4 is just the product line.

UK

Thanks very much Skater Bum.

Username: Mochinist

Williamstown, Nj United States

i have a 97 jetta with a manual trans with a clifford g5 intellishield 750. the battery went dead and the flashers keep flashing and the car will not start. when they stop flashing as soon as you go to start the car they start flashing again. it also has a door popper unit. I tried to remove the box and the flashers still keep flashing. can any one help.

Username: Richsmif

Clifford Concept 650.
Hi,
Just aquired a concept 650 and trying to find a installers guide, i ain't got a clue what wire goes where, how to configure, please email if any you guys have a PDF version.
thanks
richardsmith@emailaccount.com

UK

Clifford Concept 650 Installation Manual:

http://www.guardianalarms.net/home_security_manuals/Clifford-Electronics/Concept -650-Installation-Manual.pdf

Username: Jeroenstraver

Hi Skater Bum,

While reading through this forum i'd got the impression that you're the one that has the Cliffnet Wizard Installer edition.

Can you please email it to me too??

Thanks a lot in advance.

My email address is jeroen.straver.online@gmail.com

Username: Tctrjeep

Post Number: 8
What is the latest version of Cliffnet Wizard Pro? I have 2.20 now, is there anything later?

jeep@commtechreview.net

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 278
Jeroen Straver,

You've got mail!

TCTR Jeep,

2.20 is the current version.

Username: Jeroenstraver

Thanks a lot Skater Bum for the quick response!

Is there anyway to reset the valet code on a concept 300 (it came with a dutch manual)?
A friend of mine gave me his old unit (complete with Intellistart) because he isn't planning on using it any time soon (or before the year the 3000 anyway...)

I'd like to install it in to my wive's car but we haven't got a clue what the valet code might be.

It's supposed to have a factory set 4-digit code (instead of just a 2).
Is it just as simple as logging in with the wizard and change the code or do I need to factory default it or......

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 279
Jeroen Straver,

Normally, the factory preset code is 2. If you have the CliffNet software and cable, you should be able to plug in and reset it. With that said, some people on here have said that they have had to enter a password in order to get into the unit. I have never had this happen to me. I may either have an older cable or the UK may have different standards, I don't know. Best thing to do is try it. What could it hurt?

Username: Plkyone

Miami, Fl Usa

Skater Bum i am new to the forum and wondering if you could help, i have a clifford G5 and have been trying to connect my cliffnet wizard to it for days all i keep getting is port found but system unavalible. Do i have to put the G5 in valet mode or something for the system to recognize or is it my port settings?? i am lost??? running windows xp using a serial to usb adapter. please help

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 281
Don Gorgon,

It could be one of a couple things. Your USB to serial adapter might not be working correctly. Your data port on the system could be defective. Or, more than likely, your not running the right version of the software. What version of the CliffNet Wizard are you running?

Miami, Fl Usa

Cliffnet wizard 2.20, is there a way to configure the adapter? and also this system has the blackjack i have been connecting the cable to the free blackjack port

UK

Don Gorgon,

I have read of people having no success at all when using a USB to serial adaptor with the CliffNet Wizard.

What you may need is either a PCMCIA to serial adaptor for your laptop, or the CliffNet cable that is made for USB.

Miami, Fl Usa

Ok let me give that a try, also would you possibly have a link to the pro
version i am going to try to get that adapter today Thank You

Miami, Fl Usa

I do have a serial port on my lap and i have not been able to connect with that either could it be the port settings?

UK

If you have in the past used the same COMM port for something else, then personally I doubt it's the settings at fault. I have not as yet used the CliffNet myself, so I'm no expert!

Skater Bum seems to be very knowledgeable on these things and is very helpful. He may also be able to fix you up with CliffNet Pro if you post an e-mail address or PM him.

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 282
Yeah, I've never heard of anyone having any luck with the USB to serial adapters except for the one made by Belkin. I personally just have an old Pentium II 300Mhz desktop machine that I use to program my truck with.

UK

Does anyone know where I can get the installation instructions for the Clifford Concept 650 MkII?

I have the installation instructions for the original 650, but unfortunately the harnesses and colour codes are different on the MkII version.

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 286
Steve,

Here's a link to the installation guide for the Concept 650 MKII:

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/ig/clifford/4291973011_Clifford_Concept_6 50_MKII_Installation_Guide(UK).pdf

(due to the size of the link, you may have to cut-n-paste the entire url into your browser)

UK

Thanks for that Skater Bum.

Unfortunately I'm getting "The page cannot be found". Any ideas?

UK

Post Number: 8
Sorry, got it now.

It was something to do with the cut & paste - somehow it added a few extra characters in and it of course screwed up the url.

Thanks yet again Skater Bum for your help.

UK

Post Number: 9
Would you happen to know if Cliffnet Pro 2.20 is compatible with the Concept 650 MkII?

Cliffnet Pro 2.20 only shows the original 650 which has 2 accessory outputs A & B, whereas the MkII version has 3 accessory outputs A, B & C. I'm not sure at this point if there are any other differences.

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 287
Steve,

As far as I know, it should work with 2.20.

UK

Thanks Skater Bum.

Bronze Member

UK

Post Number: 11
Could anyone tell me for certain if the 'MUX T harness' is included as standard in the Clifford 650 MkII box contents.

This is the small harness that allows a tilt sensor and a glass break sensor (or an ultrasonic sensor) to be connected to one port on the 650 MkII control unit.

The installation instructions state that it should be there, but the dealer who sold me the alarm has said that it is an extra and is not included as standard.

Thanks.

Username: Athletic88

Vancouver, BC Canada

Can anyone help me find installation instructions for an older clifford alarm: Clifford Prime Level 2,4,5 that is in a 2002 Toyota Celica. I recently bought a replacement transmitter (model 904100) for this alarm, but am unable to add it to my alarm. The installation instructions that came with the replacement transmitter talked about using a two button valet switch. I only have a "stick" valet switch that i only can push left or right. So i'm already stuck!
I'm hoping the installer instructions will have the info I need to add a new replacement transmitter. My email: dgsardinha@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 295
Dan Sardinha,

Here's a couple of links to the installation guides that you were looking for:

Prime Level 2:

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/ig/clifford/primel2_install.pdf

Prime Level 4:

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/ig/clifford/primel4_install.pdf

Prime Level 5:

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/ig/clifford/primel5_install.pdf

Username: Athletic88

Vancouver, BC Canada

Thanks Skater_bum! The link you gave me worked and gave me the necessary info to install my new replacement transmitter.

You da man!

Bronze Member
Username: Cswminty

Tamworth, Staffs UK

Post Number: 16
Guys, i'm trying to complete the install of the new G5 callguard and need to wire one of the control wires to the intellistart.

Has anyone done this already? if not which is the trigger wire for the intellistart .... White/Blue - Starter output. ???

Thanks in advance
Chris.

Uk

hi skater bum,
i need your help again i am after the G5 intelliguard 950 alarm wiring manual.
thanks
darknight

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 302
Ash Draven,

For some reason DEI doesn't have the Intelliguard 950 installation guide listed. All they have is the Owner's Manual.

Username: Katatrify

Hi

Can you tell me how to adjust the Proximity sensor using the Remote on the concept 650 MKII.

(live in the UK, in case that info might be important)

Thanks
Neil

neil_bj@hotmail.com

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 304
Neil,

Here is a link to the installation guide for the Concept 650 MKII:

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/ig/clifford/4291973011_Clifford_Concept_6 50_MKII_Installation_Guide(UK).pdf

You might have to copy-n-paste the link due to it's size. The information you are looking for is on page 27.

Username: Katatrify

Hi

Thanks You very much, Exaclty the info I needed.

Neil

Username: Chrisevans85

hi can any onehelp i need a Clifford Concept 650 MKII Installation Guide and can you put exter sirons on to it and how

thanks

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 306
chris evans,

Here is a link to the installation guide for the Concept 650 MKII:

(You may need to copy-n-paste the link due to its size)

Uk

Hi,
thanks for looking but do you recommend another similar one because i need to find one as the main unit does not have any indications on what the main connectors do.I have a avantgarde 5 system and everything matches except the main loom connector and the second main loom.I was thinking the main loom does have all the right number of colours as the avantgarde 5 system but in diffrent combination but the secondary one is completely different. what does anyone think?
thanks
darknight

hi i can not get the link to work

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 307
chris evans,

Try this one:

You might have to type it in. When I cut-n-paste it, for some reason it puts %20 in between the 6 and the 50 of 650.

hi stil wont work can you email me the file thanks chris at chrisevans85@hotmail.com

thanks

Username: Jayzte

Hi,

I bought a used 97 vw golf mk3 car, the previous car keeper gave me the original clifford falcon 2 alarm system with the remote controller. When I plugged it in the car adaptor, only heard some sound like flip for few seconds, then nothing. When I push the buttons in the remote controller, nothing happened, no door lock, unlock...
Can any one help me a clifford falcon 2 installation manual? (I got a clifford falcon 2 owner manual,but that's all about how to use the remoter). My email:crashboat@hotmail.com
One more question, do I need to do something to couple the remoter with the alarm system? and how to do that?

Thanks a lot!

Username: Momocool

Hi Skater Bum

Could you help me get the wiring diagram for Clifford Eagle (1st generation Eagle).
Do you have the Owners Manual also ?
I bought a used car that has this alarm installed and I don't know how to program it or how the wiring is installed.

I would really appreciate If you could help me.

Thanks for your time.

Anselmo
avolio@hotmail.com

Bronze Member

Scotland

Anselmo

I've emailed the wiring diagram to you

Don't have the instruction manual at the moment

hi do you no how to wire up the indercators on a bmw e46 it Concept 650 MKII thanks chris

Username: Papacubanlover

I have an AvantGuard 5.1 installed on my manual car but I am having some problems with the Intellistart feature. When ever I try to start the car from the remote it sounds like it pulses the starter and even though it starts it kills it and restarts it again. The system was installed by authorized dealer , but they are stumped. I have the Cliffnet 2.0, but not pro. Any assistance in this would be great.

Bronze Member

UK

Post Number: 12

Bronze Member

UK

Post Number: 13
Does anyone know of a way to successfully use a timed auxiliary output from a Clifford 650 MkII as a turbo timer (using a couple of relays for IGN1 and IGN2) and wiring it so that the alarm can be armed whilst the engine is running?

At the moment I've got to wait for the timer to time down and then set the alarm - obviously the alarm is seeing the ignition as still on and prevent the alarm arming.

I believe it's possible, but the method of getting it to work correctly escapes me at the moment.

Thanks.

Bronze Member

UK

Post Number: 14
Regarding the above, I think I've figured it out.

The ignition return wire (from the Clifford 650 alarm unit) will have to go into contact 87a of a standard 5 contact automotive relay, out from 30 contact of the same relay and back to the ignition switch wiring (ignition side).

Wired this way, once the auxiliary timed output is activated, the relay will switch over from contact 87a to contact 87 and the alarm unit won't be able to detect that the ignition is still live (now fed via 12v fused 30A into contact 87).

I know I have (hopefully) answered my own question, but at least it may be of some use to someone else.

Username: Papacubanlover

Skater Bum,
Thanks for message! Is there a manual available for the Cliffnet Wizard Software?

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 308
James,

Not that I have found. I went to training for the CliffNet software years ago but they never provided any kind of manual for the software.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us