Car audio in tha house


I'm attempting to hook up some subs inside my house. I was thinkin I could use a car battery charger that was 30 amps constant. Would this work and where would the neg. from the charger go on the amp- the ground??? or where? will this work and how should i wire it all??? any help would be great! thx

DON'T use a charger for a power supply stock. You need to add some big-a$$ capacitors to filter the power or all you will get is hum from the subs. Those chargers have NO filtering at all. One of those stiffening capacitors should work quite nicely for that. Just hook it up along with the amp. They have so many more uses than just stiffening...

how would i go about powering a car cd player in my house. wat can i use to power it?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us