Funny Story

Bronze Member
Username: 813thumper

Tampa, FL United States

Post Number: 95
I was traveling around yesterday and decided to go into a pretty well known car audio dealer in Florida that I had been into once or twice just to talk to owner and get my system metered. Well I got my system metered (138 dB) and we started talking about possible ways to amp up my system. I suggested maybe going with some w7's right? The guy told me out of all the w7 installs he did (and he did alot), he only had a couple of cars still on the road that still had the w7's in them. I was a little suspicious that he was just biased, but as soon as we finished our conversation about that, the phone rang. It was a customer who had bought a 10w7. He needed to bring it in because it had frozen on him lol. WOW. That was such great timing! (I thought he was joking at first.)

I have noticed that many people have been saying on here to stay away from the w7 and I have been combating them. MY BAD. I'll let the audio experts do their work from now on. Thanks guys.

Gold Member
Username: Ducka

Shelby Twp., MI United States

Post Number: 1261
Go for the IDMAX, RE XXX (04/05), or FI Q. All are better than the w7 and around the same price or even less.

Gold Member
Username: Philly306

If youre going to give...

Post Number: 1453
we only say to stay away from the w7s due to the fact that they are over priced. other than that its still a great sub. I highly doubt the failures you speak of are due to a design flaw. Most likely due to an idiot controlling the volume knob.

Bronze Member

Tampa, FL United States

Post Number: 97
well it is overpriced for what you get, and i totally agree. but maybe we should all wait for the w7v2??

im gonna stick with my 13w3's thanks for suggestion though. theyre only in a sealed box right now so im gonna go ported with a ARC KS1000.1 running them. It should sound really nice.

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

TEAM REVOLUTION, La. Lake Charles...

Post Number: 4029
Thumper, you left in a hurry the other night in chat... lol Hope you didn't get too offended... lol Everyone who goes there gets put through it from time to time.. Guess it was your night lol

Silver Member
Username: Wickedbass

TheWicked

Post Number: 960
Chat? Why wasn't I notified?!?!?! Im always down for chat. Mr, Brockman I don't think I have ever seen you in chat (not sayin' you haven't been), just sayin'.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4030
That is because they just recently started trying to resurrect it... Died down before you started hanging around. Plus, it just ain't chat w/o bernsauce there. lol... There is another reason, but I really can't say publicly.... Would be a horrible situation if it got back to the wrong person. -_-

Silver Member
Username: Wickedbass

TheWicked

Post Number: 961
So Im not good enough for chat?

***Edit***
<Gettin' close to Gold member! WOOT!!!

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 12630
You go wicked.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4032
nahh.. You are too good for chat.. . Yeah, that's it... Now you can sleep better... lol

lol j/p. You are well aware that you arn't good enough for chat.... .. I mean, if you started hanging around then comes dBLK... then William ... ect... When will it stop!?!

lmao disregard that bullshiit.. I'm higher than giraffe pus_sy... My eyes are more slanted that Chad Lee's atm... lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 4034
Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Tampa, FL United States

Post Number: 101
thanks mark. yeah its kind of offending when people say that kind of stuff especially when no one actually knows who I am except for what the media has to say. but whatever its gonna happen wherever i go. there is no privacy anymore.

Gold Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 3243
wish I was there to see the pwnage,

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 21450
We have a celebrity among us?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums