Whats a good replacment for 4 12'' p2's

Username: Peterk5679

Brentwood , Ny Usa

Post Number: 1
hey everyone for the past year or 2 i have had 412's p2s that have taken residence where back seat was and now as time progressed im debating on changing it up but yet would regret it if i don't get the same pounding experience . so my thoughts are goin towards puttin my bak seat in and removing one side to put an alpine type x back there but then again idont know . . . . . my set up consisits of this
4 12'' rockford p2s
hifonics titan 1508 mono
alpine 9887
pioneer 5 1/4 3 ways in qform kick panels
pioneer 6 1/2 3ways +pioneer 1'' tweeter
pioneer 6 3/4 4 ways in me rear doors

its a really loud and clear system and i know my mids and highs should b amp'd but money is tight and the deck does the job for now
if any one has and suggestions feel free to get back to me
thanks pete

Silver Member
Username: Mpinto19k

Colorado Springs/, CO

Post Number: 297
Man there are lots of subs of there that would blow those p2's away!

But what is 1. Your budget you want to spend?
2. Are you going to keep that same amp?

Silver Member
Username: Billybobjoesmithjr_th_3ed

Southside, TX US

Post Number: 331
if you want loud get 4 Kicker comp 15's ...My boy Jose is running 4 Kicker comp 15's on two Sony Explode 2000's he has shattered 3 windshields...he is the loudest vehicle in texas ...he took first at a local show to prove it...he also won last nights soundoff in the wat a burger parking lot ...then we left before the cops got there

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 21283
^^^No pics, no proof, no story. It's not even a rumor.

I'd keep it simple like a single 15" or 18"? A decent 15" can be pure sexx even though the 12's have more cone area.

Brentwood , Ny Usa

Post Number: 2
yea i hear both of you guys but im lookin for one 12 that will do the job if its possible and for proof go here to my car domain page of my truck !
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3307631

Brentwood , Ny Usa

Post Number: 3
and for budget that dont matter i work to get what i like and i might keep the amp but it all depends if i take out the box and subs w/ amp might b eazier to get rid of in one package deal but who knows . . . need ideas and advice on my next system cause im lost on what to do when the back seat goes in . . . . . . . . .

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 21284
You can check out Soundsplinter. They have a couple awesome 12's that you won't be disappointed in.

http://www.soundsplinter.com/

The RL-i series packs a nice punch and if you're brazen enough you can try the RL-s series. Beefy.

Brentwood , Ny Usa

Post Number: 4
what about replacing my 4 12's with rockford t2 or t1 15'' sub ?? ported or sealed box? and should i pick up a new amp or could i keep my hifonics 1508 titan ? still want to shake my truck like the 12's do. . . . but in a limited space

Silver Member
Username: Mpinto19k

Colorado Springs/, CO

Post Number: 298
Rockford isn't that great is kinda what we're getting at I mean do what you want, but your not really giving us much info to work with check out these companys RD, RE, FI or that sound splinter any of those companys blows Rockford out of the freaking water

Brentwood , Ny Usa

Post Number: 5
what u need to work with ? and even in sq they blow them out the water ?
cause all in all may design would b like this :
alpine 9887
one15 (in a ported box or sealed idk as of yet) running off of 1508 hifonics titan
2 8'' subs under my back seat in a q logic enclosureand my front stage running off a 5 channel amp (dont know what brand as of yet )
but then again this is all just an idea to replace my 4 12's

Silver Member
Username: Billybobjoesmithjr_th_3ed

Southside, TX US

Post Number: 422
if you want SQ get one Sony Explode 12 they sound real good :-)

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 2734
Willam is a douche bag!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us