Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5224

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 20749
A fire extinguisher in a firework warehouse?

That would be like a glass of water thrown on the sun.

Anything catches fire.........run like hell.

Oooooo. Buy one get three free?

THAT'SUpload

Bronze Member
Username: Ericmb

Waycross, Ga. United States

Post Number: 69
actually, THATS SIICK!!

Silver Member
Username: Mpinto19k

Dallas/Fort Hood, Tx

Post Number: 226
LOL that video is hillarious if they are serious that's horrible!!!

Happy 4th everyone! Glad I'm not in Iraq this year for this one, we had a different kind of fire works show =)

Gold Member

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5225

Silver Member
Username: Teamrevolution

ATLANTA, GA USA

Post Number: 663
Have a Happy 4th guys!

prob going to go watch fireworks with the wife, basically a boring night lol.

Bronze Member
Username: A12voltman80

St. paul, Mn Usa

Post Number: 50
we are having our own fireworks show at my cusins house in frog town. We went to WI. two weeks ago a bought a couple shopping carts of them. In the check out line the kid working asked if we wanted to buy some more at a discounted price.

He told us to wait around for an hour till he got off work. We got some food and waited. The kid took us to some guys house that also works at the store and it looked like they stole half the store.

for 500.00 he gave us like 3x as much stuff as we just bought for over a 1,000.00
i don't even think we can light all these off in one night. I may sell some out of my trunk tonight. LOL

should be fun tonight!!! we got two kegs ready to be picked up and i have to go buy a tone of ice.

HAVE A SAFE AND FUN 4th AND DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE!!!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20750
I have Bubba burgers, dogs, sausage, mac n cheese, potato salad, chips/pretzels, strawberries, cherries, cheese/pepperoni, top sirloin steak, chicken, and whatever anyone else brings.

For later I've made a batch of red and blue jello shots. Molsen ice on tap and plenty of Captain Morgan 100 proof for the rum drinkers. If anyone hasn't tried Captain Morgan's Long Island Ice Tea you're missing a BLAST. That stuff is liquid gold!

I was going to break out the crock pot and throw some keilbasa in a sauce and stew. I hate cleaning that thing so scratch that. I'll throw it on the grill with everything else.

I'm stacked.

Gold Member

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5227
Sounds like Pauls' is the place to be! Dude has it rockin'. Bubba Burgers rule -- I have been recommending them for years. Go easy on the Molsen Ice, that shit is mean.

I am not going to go out tonight... Taylor rented some movies so I am going to stay home with her and watch them and then check out the fireworks from my yard. But I have seen sooooo many fireworks, and after Dubai in '06 nothing impresses me anymore.

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Www.rdaudio.net, GA USA

Post Number: 2597
D@mmit Brad,

I have to watch that stupid commercial during the 4th and New Years now on here? D@mn Bang Bang lady, d@mn her to h3ll.

Kevin

Gold Member
Username: Yukhui

4 15 AA Havocs, Memphis 4kw!!

Post Number: 1006
Upload
M-80

Upload
Quarter Stick

Gold Member

Post Number: 1007
Upload
Another of the quarter, these aren't home made. My cousin mentioned something about getting them from some Italian group but they're in jail now so we can't get them anymore.

Upload
M-80, Quarter, CO2 Bomb

Upload
Assorted goodies

Gold Member

Post Number: 1008
Upload

Upload

Upload
300 M-80's

Upload

Upload
Half Pounder

Gold Member

Post Number: 1009

These are equivalent to the silver firecracker shown above (in the box left to the red/white/blue one). Funny thing on that second video is we were shooting shotguns all day and the neighbor didn't care. After that went off, he shiit a brick.

Silver Member
Username: Cozce

St. Louis ILLside, Pronounced: ... U.S.A.

Post Number: 781
Nice Colby.

Paul I'm coming over lol
I heard the Long Island Ice Tea is good. Liquid gold though? lol

Happy 4th

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Www.rdaudio.net, GA USA

Post Number: 2598
Colby, I will buy some :-)

Kevin

Gold Member

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5229
By Catherine Kozak
Kathy Adams
The Virginian-Pilot
© July 4, 2009

OCRACOKE, N.C.

A second person has died at the hospital this afternoon after a fireworks truck exploded this morning on Ocracoke Island, N.C., said Jamie Tunnell, a Hyde County spokeswoman.

The victim died at the University of North Carolina's Jaycee Burn Center at Chapel Hill, Tunnell said. The first victim died at the scene, and three others were injured.

They're receiving treatment at the Pitt County Memorial Hospital, Tunnell said. An update was not available on their condition.

The explosion occurred at approximately 9 a.m. in the parking lot of the Ocracoke campus of the North Carolina Center for the Advancement of Teaching, near the island's South Ferry Terminal. Officials aren't sure what caused the load to ignite, said Hyde County Manager Carl Classen..

Paramedics transported the injured to the hospital via helicopter, Classen said. They were members of the Melrose Pyrotechnics crew working on the island's July Fourth fireworks show. There were four men and one woman, Tunnell said.

Paramedics also transported two volunteer firefighters to the hospital for treatment for smoke inhalation and exhaustion, according to a Hyde County news release.

Rachel O'Neal, who was working at the South Ferry Terminal's ticket booth Saturday morning, witnessed the explosion and called 911.

She said the fireworks crew was opening the door to the truck when the blast happened. There were two loud explosions that shook homes and businesses and could be heard for miles around, witnesses said. It sent debris flying through the parking lot, which sits near the water's edge.

Anchorage Marina dock master Robert Raborn witnessed the explosion from 200 yards away. He said it looked like 40 minutes worth of fireworks went off in four seconds.

"There was a huge mushroom cloud," said O'Neal, who works for the North Carolina Department of Transportation's ferry division. "Everything was in flame and the whole shoreline was on fire."

O'Neal said she and her fiancee saw one of the crew members blown back toward the nearby shoreline. A firework blew through another one of the crew member's cheeks, she said.

"Their clothing was all burned," she said. "It all burned up and it blew off."

She said tourists began running toward the site after the second explosion, and she tried to keep them out of the area.

Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Kingandsons07

TEAM REVOLUTION Lincoln,NE

Post Number: 643
haha wow thats nice

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20752
Nice?

Silver Member
Username: Wickedbass

Nashville, Tn

Post Number: 710

quote:

The victim died at the University of North Carolina's Jaycee Burn Center at Chapel Hill, Tunnell said. The first victim died at the scene, and three others were injured.

quote:

haha wow thats nice

Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us