What you think about this sub

Silver Member
Username: Texas_bass

Houston, TX

Post Number: 664
Cerwin-Vega V-Max104

im thinking about getting it for a temp sub for now my old sub blew a while back and just wasnt something it next year

Bronze Member
Username: Jason420

PIMP CITY, GA USA

Post Number: 12
if this is it get it should hit . It only $80.00 great buy Upload

Silver Member
Username: Kravenblood

That one, Ohio

Post Number: 429
http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_12079_Cerwin-Vega+Vega+104.html# this one is/was 80 now its 69.99 plus shipping... i want to get a van and do a bunch of them but trying to save money... by the way there made by diamond audio now just the mobile line

Silver Member

That one, Ohio

Post Number: 430
i would even go with the older model they have them and handle more watts

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 2130
Are you using a Hifonics BXi 2006???

Silver Member

Houston, TX

Post Number: 665
yeah jason thats the one its 500rms i found it for $77.00 here

http://www.12v-electronics.com/catalog/cerwin-vega-vmax-subwoofers-vmax-p-3480.h tml?language=en

and Kevin thats the one on that sight only handles 400 rms

and yeah donnie im gonna be using the hifonics amp with it

i got a box ready for it 1.4 cf tuned to 34 hz should hit nicely i was thinking of using a sub that my friend gave me he said it was new but when i looked over it you could see the v/c was unraveled

Silver Member

Houston, TX

Post Number: 666
sorry kevin i ment 200 rms and the size amp i have it would blow them pretty fast

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 9049
It is NOT POSSIBLE to blow a speaker from using less than the maximum power.

Silver Member

That one, Ohio

Post Number: 431
i was talking about the old vega sereis 10 this one http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_297_Cerwin-Vega+Vega+104+10-+Single+Voice+Co il.html there 300 watts rms and as long as you set the gain to 300 rms you wont blow them but that box is too small for them anyways so if the site is correct for the new vmax then they would work... but since the site isn't up yet who knows.. and if that amps does 2000 rms at one ohm id bid on the stroker 10 thats on ebay if you can get it for around $100 it would be a good deal

Silver Member

Houston, TX

Post Number: 667
heck kevin would be nice but with no ho alt it would be pointless i would kill my alt thats why im gonna stick with the newer one i just wanted to make sure it was a good speaker thanks

Silver Member

That one, Ohio

Post Number: 432
i was runnning 1800 rms an my stock alt that was only 90 amps and had a hc600 batt in back i was running it for about 6 months

Silver Member

Houston, TX

Post Number: 670
thats not bad but i know my alt is already getting a little week so i dont really want to go spend the money on one yet so ill stick to 1000rms range for now but im still trying so save up to get the ho alt
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us