12W7 500/1? OR 1000/1?

Username: Mailman561

Post Number: 1
alright i plan on gettin a mitsubishi eclipse... i think ima get the eclipse cd5000 HU.. i really want a system das guna bump hard ( lik car alarms goin off haha) im wonderin if i should jus get a 12 with the box off ebay for 629... or get a 13.5 for 769 with the box... i figured if im gonna get the 1000/1 i might as well jus go big an spend a lil extra cash... but what all are the requirements? say if i got the 12 inch with the 500/1 would i have to get lik an extra battery or anything lik that? i kno i prolly would if i got the 13.5.. would the 12 with the 500/1 be setting of car alarms? an say i got the 12 with the 1000/1 how much of a difference would it make? i kno this is alot of questions but im really stuck on what i should do.. if any one caould help me out i would appreciate it..

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 6601
there's better for the money, but if you want to buy all jl go with the 13.5 and the 1000/1. and you shouldn't need to upgrade your electrical, but maybe after installed you'll be able to tell if it does.

Gold Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 1336
yeah, depends what your stock alt size is too.

Username: Mailman561

Post Number: 2
alright then thank you for your help its much appreciated... wut kinda of component speakers should i get? i was thinking the infinity kappa 6.1s are those pretty good?

Gold Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 1340
diamond audio hex.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us