Good 4 channel amps and components??

Silver Member
Username: Ridinspinnas

Windsor, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 396
hey guys just looking to get my system built one piece at a time, ive learned my lesson by buying subs first then amps and then speakers, when it should be deck, electrical, amps subs, anyways, im ordering my subs and amps all at once, the 2 15" sonance and the 3250.1.....looking for some decent speakers i can afford, they will be going in a 4 door jimmy, i dont want 6x9's, but i know nothing about speakers, i need something that will keep up to the bass for daily driving without getting distorted, but i want to keep my budget as low as possible, can somebody tell me what speakers i need and what kind of power i need in my amp and how many channels (4 or 5 or 6)? thanks guys links would be awesome..o and just bought the Pioneer Premier DEH-P780MP very nice deck should put out clean sound to whatever amp i pick

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 6431
what exactly is your budget? and imo you shouldn't go to cheap, especially when your sub stage is going to be 3000w+. if i was you i'd talk to exige about what he could hook you up with doing the cdt group buy he has going on. or, over on ca.com there's a nice set of hertz for sale, bnib. but again that'll depend on the budget.

Silver Member
Username: Hittin1

Lake Charles, La. United States

Post Number: 909
http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=5236

^^ on sale now- great amp.. I'm running this on my mids and highs.

http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=2715

grab a couple of there or something equivilant..

You will be dissapointed if you skimp on frontstage.

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Texas

Post Number: 3082
I have a blazer, and have the alpha comps, and the 55.4 wired to 150wrms per speaker. they sound great but may not be loud enough with one set, due to the fact that you're going with so much power for your sub stage.

Silver Member

Windsor, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 398
ok now what do i do with my rear speakers, do i get two sets of those Diamond Audio Kits? and throw a set in the rear, i want people to be able to hear ,the words coming out, not just bass, i mean from the outside of the car, and when i turn it up i dont want it to distort when i decide to crank it showing off some rock music, and should i get a bigger amp, is there an amp thats one step bigger then that alpine one? what size wire should i run to it, will 8 gauge be fine or 4 gauge?

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 6432
run more power to the fronts. you can get a decent set of coaxs' for the rear, and you could get 2 2 channels, one larger for the fronts and a smaller one in the back if you want. or if you search around there's amps with staggered power, with 2 channels doing more than the other 2.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 8068
Good systems don't run rear speakers. Take a look at competition SQ vehicles.

Focus your money on a set of components for the front.

Silver Member

Post Number: 910
Have another look at that amp.. You'll not likely need more power than that thing puts out... I could be wrong. That particular one is on sale.. Good price. Was just letting you know about it. 8 ga. would suffice.

Silver Member

Windsor, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 401
ok so should i just get that kit first and the amp, if i need more i could always get another package and throw it in the 2 back doors, are those speakers sufficent?

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 6433
nice comp. set, but first you should really get hold of exige and see if he can help you out with cdts' since he's doing the group buy. i can't give out the price he gave me on a set, but i will tell you it is unbelievably low.

Silver Member

Windsor, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 402
can somebody link me to him?

Silver Member

Post Number: 912
Chris- It wouldn't hurt to check out Exige's group buy. Email him for price on CDT.. They have excellent equipment from what I hear. I was gonna pick up a set if I won his raffle. As someone mentioned earlier, throw a set of coaxial's in the back for rearfill with less power from the amp.. A pair of Infinity Kappa 6x9's or 6.5's would sound good enough... trust me.

Silver Member

Post Number: 913
mike@exigeaudio.com

there's his email

Silver Member
Username: Exige

CDT, Audiopulse Dealer

Post Number: 613
Hey Chris, just saw this thread. Email me at mike@exigeaudio.com with your budget and I'll get the best set I can for you considering your budget.

Thanks for posting that Mark :-)

Gold Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 1089
exige audio is a great guy. i would recommend talking to him before buying anything. and take advantage of the group buy!

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4692
I really, really am happy with my Cadence CVLs and the MB quart 2 channel amp (800 rms) ...Polo

Silver Member

Windsor, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 404
what did that run u polo?

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4695
190 a pair x2 plus the amp only cost me $120. Polo.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us